First date HC's!

-Boyf Riends:

-For the boyfs first date they both agreed that they wanted it to be fancy.

-Like as fancy as two 17 year olds with minimal allowance and a PT cruiser can make it.

-They actually postpone it for like two weeks cause they can't decide on what to do.

-Finally they settle on going to the zoo, there is an exhibit on sea creatures and Jeremy freaking loves sea creatures.

-Michael loves the zoo cause of all the cool reptiles and big cats.

-Each boy is slightly freaking out because this is their first date DATE as boyf-riends.

-Michael picks up Jeremy at like one in the afternoon.

-Jeremy just wears his usual dark blue cardigan and striped shirt. Michael wears the signature red hoodie. It's nothing fancy but both boys are terrified.

-And to make matters worse Ligaya and Camilla are all like,

-"Vaz al zoológico? Con quien vas?!"

-"Jeremy-"

-"Es una cita?!! Finalmente lo invitaste a salir! Yo quiero ir!"

-"No jodas Ligaya! Será SOLO Jeremy y yo!"

-Michael is already flustered when he picks up Jeremy. Their car ride is devoid of conversation, it's just the two of them blasting Beyoncé and singing wildly.

-When they get to the zoo Michael pays for the tickets, despite Jeremy's attempts to hand him the entrance fee.

-"Michael you just have to loop the band around-"

-"I'm trying Jeremy! I have really fat wrists! This goddamn bracelet won't fit!!"

-The ticketer stares awkwardly wondering is she should tell them there's a bigger size.

-They head over to the sea exhibit first and the room is just a wall to wall tank filled with exotic fish and sharks.

-Jeremy is so fascinating he literally slams his face into the glass to get a closer look at the fishies.

-"Michael look! LOOK IT'S NEMO!!"

-Michael doesn't even try to quiet down Jeremy and just lets his boyf be excited.

-Then they go to the dolphin//killer whale exhibit which is outside.

-They arrive really really late cause they got lost trying to find the show so they sit in the very front in the 'Sit here to get Splashed!' section.

-Jeremy is mesmerized by the dolphins and all their tricks and how cool their look and he just loves it.

-He gets scared when the orcas come out and cuddles really close to Michael and grabs his hand.

-Michael cuddles back with Jeremy and keeps him safe.

-They get splashed at the very end.

-Jeremy doesn't get a drop on him.

-Michale gets SOAKED TO THE BONE.

-That kinda puts a bummer on the date, since Michael is just annoyedly grabbing Jeremy's hand as he walks leaving a puddle everywhere he goes.

-Jeremy offers to take his hoodie in exchange for his cardigan. Michael doesn't take the cardigan but he does take off the hoodie and wears it around his waist the rest of the date.

-They go to the lion exhibit next and Michael. Is. In. LOVE.

-He loves his floofy big cat babies and wants to cuddle with them so bad.