Pinkberry!

-Backstory~

-These two met when they were like 5 at a Pinkberry.

-They both wanted the same flavour but the store didn't have any left.

-They helped the other throw a huge argument which almost would've gotten the company sued if Tony hadn't interfered.

-They've been friends ever since.

-Brooke knew she was lesbian the day she met Chloe.

-They dated through most of middle school and the start of high school.

-But then in high school Chloe wanted to start dating other guys, just to see how it was like.

-So their relationship was put on pause.

-To get back at Chloe Brooke pretended to be interested in boys, only to be heartbroken ((TWICE)) and deciding she loves Chloe even more.

-Eventually after the whole SQUIPCIDENT Chloe comes forth and apologize for what she did to Brooke and Jeremy.

-The girls decide to start from scratch and create a healthier and stronger friendship bond that eventually leads to love.

-Random headcannons:

-They take Brooke's car to get Pinkberry everyday after school.

-Chloe's house is like Brooke's second house and vise versa. They come over every day/weekend.

-They'll blast 80's girl band music at full volume while they do each other's nails and hair.

-Brooke always sits in Chloe's lap at school.

-They cuddle constantly.

-Brooke adores Chloe's hair and is always finding new ways to style it. She starts braiding it in the middle of class or playing around with it at lunch all the time.

-Gaymer girlfriends. They love two-person shooters and indie horror games.

-Chloe will blast 'Sk8ter Boi' at full volume and present the lyrics are her and Brooke and Brooke's ex.

-"She was a skater girl, he said see ya later girl, he wasn't good enough for her, now she's a superstar, slamming on her guitar-"

-Chloe always surprises Brooke's with house visits or random little gifts because she loves her a lot.

-They go as a (sexy) magician and bunny for Halloween 

-At school boys don't get the memo that these two are dating. Whenever they hit on either of them they'll just immediately kiss each other.

-Then boys back off.

-These two have arguments over little things (such as one of them not texting back, forgetting to wash the makeup brushes, ect.) and they make up nearly an hour later.

-They haven't had many BIG fights.

-Futureee:

-Okay these girls were the first of the SQUAD to get married.

-They were 17 and it was a beautiful outdoor wedding.

-They graduated high school wearing marriage rings.

-They don't go to the same college but still keep in touch!

-Chloe keeps Brooke on facetime 24/7. Even if they're studying or in class they'll call the other so it feels like they're there.

-As soon as they graduate they move in together. Brooke opens a candle//flower// hand-knit clothing shop and the two move into the house ontop.

-Chloe is principal of a high school while Brooke runs her shop.

-Chloe is always stressed because of meetings and paperwork and student drama but she has Brooke to help her out.

-Also they make all of Christine's costumes.

-Like a year and a half into their marriage they also decide to have kids.

-Brooke carried the child and their sperm donor was Rich, or Jeremy, or heck maybe Jake.

-They're not sure but they don't really care.

-The pregnancy stresses out Chloe even more and she becomes protective wife :tm: making sure that virtually nothing can go wrong.

-She and Brooke read a ton of 'What to expect when you're expecting?' Books along with thousands of articles on how to raise your kids.

-Brooke successfully gives birth to a healthy baby they decide to name Charity after Brooke's mother.

-Charity doesn't see their moms much because they're very busy and work and boring adult stuff.

-When they move out Chloe retires from school life and instead decides to join Brooke in running their little shop.

-Chloe is a sassy old lady and you will wear her scarf gosh darn it. Brooke is a lot more of a sweet 'you're doing great!' Even though it's shit granny.

-But both will be bitches if you dare insult their cooking.