Just let everyone wear a dress

Please??!

-Jeremy starts to wear skirts and dresses and just generally more 'girly' outfits out in public more often. 

-Of course this being High School he gets more shit than he should 

-Then one day after band practice Rich walks in on Jeremy being sucker punched to a wall by some bullies.

-In short he messes them up and they scram, Jeremy almost collapses.

-He gets bruises over his arms and scratches on his legs but other than that he's fine.

-Jeremy retreats back to wearing his cardigan and jeans.

-Rich tells the SQUAD about what happened and they're all ready to kill the bullies.

-But Chloe has a different idea.

-"We should make a statement!"

-"Like...a fashion statement?"

-"No! We're gonna boycott the system!"

-Then one week later Christine drives up to Jeremy's house instead of Michael and tells him to wear the prettiest thing he owns.

-Jeremy doesn't want to get beat up again or show his legs cause they're currently covered in scratches.

-Christine tells him to fuck that and just wear whatever the Hell he wants.

-So Jeremy's wearing a blue, white, red and black dress with black heels but he's wearing his cardigan cause it covers him up.

-When he gets to school he realizes that everyone is wearing pants.

-Not a single girl in Middle Borough High school was wearing anything that resembled a skirt or a dress.

-"Hey Jeremy! Christine!"

"Heey...OH my GOD-"

-Jeremy nearly bursts into tears when he sees his boyfriend run over. Michael comes running towards them in a dress.

-"Michael why are you-how-"

-"We're boycotting the cis-stem! Rich got all the guys to wear dresses and Chloe got all the girls to wear pants!"

-"W-w-what? Wa-why-how-THANK YOU"

-Jeremy engulfs Michael in a huge hug.

-Nobody gives Jeremy or Michael a tough time because everyone is just wearing a dress, heck they even compliment them.

-In the halls they see Jake who is just having the time of his life twirling around in heels and having the dress flow around him.

-Then when they sit down to eat Rich makes an entrance. He's wearing a pink dress with a heart cutout and tall black heeled stilettos and having the time of his life because he's finally average height.

-Jeremy is just so happy and grateful that his friends would go out of their way to do this for him and starts to cry into his cardigan.

-There's Kinky Boots references galore.