SQUIP SQUAD Beach HCs

-In all honestly the SQUAD doesn't go to the pool a whole lot. 

-They're more of beach people. 

-More like Chloe is a huge beach person and she drags her friends along with her.

-So on weekends Chloe will drive up to everyone's houses and be like

-"Get off your asses we're going to mess around the beach today!"

-After the fifth time everyone knew to have a beach bag packed. Cause no one knew when Chloe was coming. 

-Then they all pile in her bus of a car ((Her older brothers are their chaperones most of the time)) and drive off to Jones Beach in New York.

-They usually have a barbecue and spend the day there. 

-Rich hides FAR FAR AWAY from that barbecue. 

-Brooke has a large collection of flowery floppy hats and giant sunglasses she always wears. She wears frilly, cutesy bathing suits usually with fruit designs and doesn't go in the water much. Mostly she's there for the fruit plates.

-Usually she hangs out on a towel in the sand supervising everyone and eating fruit plates. When she does get in the water she sticks close to her girlfriend.

-Beats up anyone who flirts with Chloe.

-Chloe wears very provocative swimsuits, like just little strips  of fabric.  She loves going in the water and is a surprisingly good swimmer. 

-Always urges Brooke to get in the water so they can chicken fight against Rich. Also she likes looking at Brooke in a swimsuit. 

-Christine wears really bright one pieces and loves to snorkel. She'll also be smart and bring swim shoes and goggles. 

-Chicken fights get really intense and she loves complimenting Jenna to no end.

-Jenna wears bikinis and ROCKS THEM. Also she takes tons of selfies with her friends for her Instagram. She's a little self concious about how she looks but doesn't let it show. 

-She's Chrisitne's official chicken fight partner. 

-Rich wears an orange speedo and has a water gun with a flame pattern on it he uses to splash people. If he doesn't use the water gun he's grabbing people's feet underwater. He'll stick really close to Jake and flirts with him to no end. He'll sit with Brooke so she's not lonely and helps her best people up. 

-Chicken fights get LIT.

-Jake wears swim trunks and basically just stands around helplessly as Rich tackles people. Swimming competitions with Jeremy and Chloe, he loves swimming with Chrisitne to see all the different fishies and corals.

-He's the only one who can handle Rich's chicken fights and the only one who ever is his partner. 

-Michael wears a swim shirt and waterproof binder along with Pac-Man swim trunks and prescription goggles. He pushes people into the water and loves jumping into waves. He makes really detailed sand sculptures and everyone is shookth. 

-Doesn't chicken fight but makes bets on who will win.

-Jeremy wears swim trunks with a dolphin pattern on them and is surprisingly good at swimming despite his lanky stature. He's a bi disaster and gets really flustered at all the hot guys and girls in swimsuits. 

-Hates chicken fights and sits out with Brooke.

-Brooke likes to chase him with Rich's water gun. 

-There's an ice cream truck that always passes by and the SQUAD freaking bombards it.

-Christine gets push popsicles, Brooke and Jenna get bubblegum creamsicles, Chloe gets firework popsicle, Michael gets a Big Dipper, Jake gets an ice cream sandwich, Jeremy gets a Spider-Man popsicle and Rich gets a Shrek popsicle.

-