Alopecia Brooke HC's

BC bald Brooke needs more appreciation dammit 

-Brooke always loved her blonde hair, it was her favourite thing about her. 

-She loved it braided, she loved the way it bounced, she loved it curled, she loved it when Chloe gave her crazy hairstyles. 

-But in sixth grade something changed, and she began to get bald patches. 

-She was horrified when she was diagnosed and cried all day with Chloe 

-By seventh grade her luscious blonde locks were cut to shoulder length.

-In eighth she got a pixie cut which she kept till Sophomore year

-The summer of Sophomore year she went entirely bald. 

-It hurt. It hurt to see what little of her hair was razored away. 

-She cried for weeks on end and refused to leave her room because she hated how she looked. 

-To make her feel better Tony and Steve got her any wig she wanted 

-Plus Chloe gave her a huge set of caps and floppy hats to wear. 

-She loves them so much. 

-Brooke rarely goes out without wearing a cap, usually a bright blue one with the lesbian heart on it. 

-She wears her wigs to formal events, or if it matches her outfits. 

-Owns a raven black wig for when she's emo 

-A blonde wig that reminds her of her old hair. 

-She doesn't use it much. 

-And a turquoise wig if she's ever in the mood to cosplay. 

-Brooke sometimes gets really self conscious about her lack of hair but she always has her friends and GF to cheer her up. 

-She still owns most of her hair supplies and is a whiz at hairstyling 

-Loves making flower crowns and braiding other people's hair