Bicycles!

I've been playing BLS obsessively so HEERE: 

How they met:

-Rich was pretty positive he liked girls. Sure some boys were okay looking but it's not like he wanted to date them or anything.

-Then came freshman year. A tall, acne covered, lanky boy who always wore a cardigan. A boy he never knew existed and yet fascinated him so much.

-The way he stuttered, his fluffy dark hair he'd given anything to run his hands through, how easily he got flustered without ever trying.

-That motherfucker right there? Yeah that's who Rich was head over heels for.

-He'd labeled himself as too unpopular for the guy so he decided to get something to fix that.

-Their first proper interaction was when Rich punched Jeremy into a locker.

-Apparently Kermit thought the only way to get popular was to repress Rich's feelings and instead torment the guy he wanted.

-Not cool Kermit.

-And so it went like that for years. It hurt, it hurt like Hell to have to do that but Rich didn't know what else to do.

-When his SQUIP said to offer Jeremy a SQUIP so they could finally be together Rich was ecstatic.

-His heart was crushed when Jeremy only had eyes for Christine.

-When he realized his chase to get Jeremy was hopeless he decided to burn it all.

-Literally, like he set a fire to Jake's house.

-After the play happened and both Jeremy and Rich woke up they spent a lot of time together in the hospital.

-Rich immediately apologized for being such a dick and invited Jeremy to play Xbox.

-Jeremy said yes and they began to hang out.

-Jeremy also found out that Rich was kind of a cool guy. He liked Taylor Swift, and was a hardcore anime watcher, and loved Call of Duty.

-He was kinda dorky, he danced like nobody was watching, and his smile-he had a smile that could light up a room. 

-Both Jeremy and Rich are pinning for a few months before Rich finally decided to ask him out. 

-The way he asked him out was through poetry. He invites Jeremy to a poetry reading and then reads out a poem confessing his love. 

-I'm putting a picture because I don't wanna write it all 

-There. 

-When Rich comes offstage Jeremy is practically crying and Rich is terrified that he did something wrong before Jeremy pulls him into a kiss. 

Random headcannons:

-They never plan dates, they go on them spontaneously. 

-Rich's dates are mostly cuddling and watching corny horror movies. And laughing at how stupid they are.