The SQUIP SQUAD joins theatre hcs

-After the play Christine forces everyone to not quit drama.

-She and Jenna took charge in sitting everyone down and make them watch bootlegs and listen to soundtracks, slowly turning them into musical trash.

-Michael already liked musicals so it was nice to share his passion.

-The rest hopped on the musical train real quick.

-They're pretty much obsessed and now really want to put on plays.

-Mr. Reyes is so surprised when all the popular kids want to put on plays.

-Christine and Jeremy stay as actours.

-Michael becomes stage director and in charge of sound design.

-Jenna is part of set design and also helps with makeup, microphones and backstage drama.

-Both she and Michael also audition sometimes.

-Jake, Chloe, Rich, and Brooke become actours.

-But Chloe helps with costume design and making costumes.

-So the first play they put on is 'Shrek!' and Christine súper excited cause a ton of people sign up.

-They're going to put on a normal casting call but then Brooke goes

-"Make it gayer"

-So they do.

-Jake plays Shrek and Rich plays Fiona.

-They're meme kings.

-Christine rocks it as Donkey and Jenna as Dragon.

-Then in late January//Early February they put on 'Legally Blonde'

-Not as many people sign up but the SQUAD has a blast.

-Brooke is the only blonde so she plays Elle.

-Chloe is Emmet (Emma) and they rock it together.

-Jake plays Warner and everyone is terrified of Christine's Kalahan.

-Jeremy is Paulette (Paul) and Michael is Kyle.

-Then senior year they put on 'Mamma Mia!' around the beginning of the school year.

-And if Chloe isn't Donna I don't know who is.

-Christine is Sophie and Jenna plays her fiancé Johnny ((Jessica))

-Jeremy, Rich and Jake play Sam, Bill and Harry.

-And Michael is Chloe's best friend.

-Oh yeah and Brooke plays Chloe's wife instead of her other best friend.

-'Mamma Mia!' is a little convoluted but everyone has a ton of fun doing it.

-All through rehearsal Rich would just start blasting 'Dancing Queen' and everyone would stop and dance.

-Around the tenth time the only one who stopped to dance and sing was Christine.

-Then around January they put on 'Hairspray'.

-No one is super pumped to audition but Christine MAKES them cause playing Tracy is like her dream role.

-She gets Tracy and Jake got Link. But last minute Jenna ends up playing Link.

-Then comes 'Heathers'

-The SQUIP SQUAD puts on 'Heathers' because the school needs to raise funds, and they all know people love Heathers so they put it on.

-Mr. Reyes had like no involvement in this so the students had to do it on their own.

-The original cast was Jeremy as Veronica, Chloe as Chandler, Brooke as McNamara, Jenna as Duke, Michael as Martha, Christine as J.D. and Jake and Rich as Ram and Kurt.

-But then Jenna wants to play J.D. so she and Christine switch roles. Christine is stoked that she got to play Duke and was squealing all while her costume was getting fitted.

-Chloe asked if she could play Veronica, cause she wanted to be the lead dammit and Jeremy obliges happily.

-Jeremy then realizes what Chandler actually does and is freaking out cause he now has to play that part.

-And Michael is like "Chill blue I got this, you can be Martha"

-Michael plays Heather Chandler and he rocks it.

-Like just having the time of his life onstage. 

-After high school Michael and Jeremy are still in community theatre (Michael is part of sound crew and Jeremy is still an actour)). 

-Christine never quits theatre. 

-Like ever.