Chloe!

-Her full name is Chloe Michelle Valentine.

-Pansexual cis girl

-Second tallest girl in the SQUAD at a 5'5.

-Bleached the tips of her hair blonde bc it's pretty.

-Has matching nipple piercings with Brooke.

-Also has belly button piercings.

-Her nicknames for Brooke include: Brookie Cookie, Junebug, Sunshine, Kitten, Pinky, and Princess.

-Rich, Jake and her are gym buddies.

-Likes to give piggy back rides and pick up Brooke.

-Grew up surrounded by boys and wanted to be just as strong as them.

-Takes taqueando, has a black belt in karate and she just started doing boxing.

-Will mess you up if you mess with her gf. 

-Is known to most as the Demon Queen of High School.

-Huge Disney nerd.

-Like her family has yearly passes to go to Disney parks and she has every piece of Disney merchandise imaginable.

-Knows the choreography to Supercalifragelisticxpalidocious and can say it backwards.

-Has the ability to ruin people's social lives with the press of a button.

-Her username is BemyValentine

-Loves doing makeup.

-Has a closet full of her ex-s and one night stands jackets and t-shirts which she wears occasionally.

-Her favourite colour is lilac. 

-Brooke and her had an 'on and off' relationship during the events of Be More Chill.

-Like they were always dating, broke up during Halloween, got together again during The Play and by Voices in My Head they're dating again.

-Happy to say they don't break up again.

-Tries to be less of a bitch to people after the SQUIPCIDENT.

-Sometimes she slips up but she's trying.

-Carries just about everything imaginable in her purse. Tampons, pads, mini-chocolate bars, fidget spinners, pens, pencils, erasers, scratch paper, extra makeup, a travel hairbrush.

-The youngest in a family with four older brothers. 

-They will beat up anyone who hurts her but they also taught her how to be ruthless.
-She and Brooke met at a Pinkberry back in Pre-K.

-Used to be very unpopular and self-conscious back in elementary and middle school.

-Then she became friends with Jenna and got really popular real quick. 

-Soon she realized she loved makeup and making others look pretty.

-And then she eventually become the baddest bitch of the popular group. 
-Her signature is her lipstick kiss.

-Her SQUIP was herself.

-Has a pet hedgehog named Quill and a chanterelle fennec named Daisy.

-She's a gamer gal.

-She and Rich have musical belt out's together. 

-She usually does the male parts and he usually gets the females.

-Loves wearing jewelry.

-She lets popularity get to her head and does some things that she really shouldn't do.

-Most of her hookups with Jake were to make Brooke jealous. But like she still thinks he's a nice guy. 

-Random shopping sprees with the girls. 

-Like she'll drive up to their houses and not stop honking till they come downstairs.

-"I don't care if you're half naked bitch there's a sale at Forever 21 and we are not missing it" 

-She always carries a pocket knife somewhere on her all the time.

-Fairly good at sewing and knitting.

-Makes custom patches for Michael when he can't find the ones he needs. 

-She has depression which manifests as irritability. 

-She's really good at chemistry!!

-She's very reluctant on letting people in emotionally, and the only person she completely trusts with everything is Jake

-She gives student council a try senior year at jakes advice and finds that she really, really enjoys it!