Evan!

🌼NOTE: These are all for a Connor Lives//Main storyline never happens AU. 🌼

-His full name is Evan Lee Hansen.

-Bisexual trans boy

-Semi-short bean at 5'4

-Has severe social anxiety and compulsive lying.

-He goes to therapy and is getting better at dealing with them but they're still pretty bad.

-There was a time that if he couldn't go five hours without having a panic attack.

-He tries to please everyone in hope that it'll make people like him more so he's a huge pushover.

-Jared actually teaches him how to stand up to people.

-Evan isn't brave enough to try till he started dating Connor.

-He plays with his shirt. ALOT.

-Stutters even when calm.

-Loves nature because it calms him down and it all makes sense.

-He has a beautiful singing voice but he's usually so nervous around others he refuses.

-Actually loves acting! The script tells you exactly what to do and how people will react, his whole life is set in typed text and he has nothing to worry about.

-Then he worries about messing up and panic attack.

-His friends are some of the only people who can calm him down during a panic attack.

-His favourite ice cream flavour is pistachio

-He loves star wars!

-He has little actions figures on his nightstand, a lightsaber lamp and sleeps in a Darth Vader onesie.

-His Mom gave him all the Star Wars movies on DVD for Christmas and he'll dedicate days to just watching them.

-At times he gets so nervous he'll bite his lip.

-Some days he ends up looking like a vampire cause they're full of blood.

-He can tell you a trees life story by just looking at a picture.

-He gets really serious and doesn't stutter when talking about trees.

-Evan will pick up trash that other people leave behind and properly recycle it.

-He'd probably scold them if he had the guts.

-Evan gets teary eyed easily, if someone raises their voice at him he'll flinch and tears will roll down his cheeks.

-He actually does have pets! He has two goldfish. They don't have names, he mostly just calls them 'Goldfish'. There's Goldfish 1 and Goldfish 2.

-He can't cook for the life of him.

-Loud noises freak him out and send him into a panic.

-He's like Brooke in where he really loves playing with hair.

-He used to help his Mom get ready in the morning by braiding her hair or just helping her with it. So he's a really good hairstylist.

-Will play around with anything within reach, his hands, hair, pens, erasers, anything really.

-Alana and Connor turned him into a theatre nerd.

-He played Elder Cunningham in their community theatre's production of 'The Book of Mormon'.

-Also he's a tenor and everyone's envious cause no one else can do his notes.

-His closet is just rows and rows upon different striped polos and khakis in varying shades.

-All organized by colour.

-His favorite colour is baby blue

-Despite having chub this kid is stronk ((he has the strength to climb a tree. That requires the energy of a five year old))

-Apologizes for everything, probably even blinking.

-His nose twitches when he sneezes and sleep.

-Like he looks like a kitten.

-Sometimes when he's so anxious he'll lock himself in the bathroom and curl up in the bathtub.

-Cuddles with Connor at four in the morning cause they both have night terrors and panic attacks.

-Has a 'Every time that Connor smiled' counter

-Also he LIVES for Connor's laugh.

-He and his Mom are both soap opera fans. Since Heidi isn't usually home she watches them from the hospital but Evan watches them like there's no tomorrow.

-He will sit down with Netflix and a bowl of popcorn and watch 2+ seasons of a show in one night.

-His username is Treeboi