Tree-Bros wedding HC's!

-Connor proposed to Evan, he did it in A La Modé on one perfectly lovely afternoon. 

-They were finishing their senior year of University, Evan was studying botany and Connor was studying graphic design and fine arts. 

-It also happened to be the anniversary of when Evan fell out of the tree. 

-And when he proposed he promised Evan that he would never be alone, because Connor would always be with him. Gets to the ground and pulls out a silver ring.

-Evan starts to cry and says yes a million times over.

-Connor refuses to have their wedding in a church because he says it'll burst into rainbow flames. 

-They have their reception at a gay bar and it's as fabulous as it sounds.

-They get married in an orchard.

-Connor wears a dress because he wants to show off his legs.

-Jared is Evan's best man obviously.

-Alana does the flower arrangements and they're all rainbow bouquets.

-Zoe does the music on guitar.

-Evan's vows are deep and surprisingly poetic and Connor cries.

-Connor also cries during his vows and he doesn't promise too much because he knows he can't be perfect.

-They kiss the second they're officially married.

-Their honeymoon isn't super fancy because "We're gonna spend the whole time having sex anyways."