Deere!

-Backstoryyyy: 

-Jake is hot. 

-Can we all just universally agree on this? Jake Dillinger is hot. 

-Jeremy had always known Middle Borough's local jock but he never really KNEW him. 

-He'd mostly just seen him through the halls, accidentally walked in on him and some girl making out, or just heard him scoring wining goals at track and field games. 

-Jake had never really meddled with Jeremy, he barely even knew who the boy was. 

-The only time they'd ever interacted was when Jeremy was trying to get Christine, and Jake had been pretty cold towards the guy. He was competition for the girl he liked after all! 

- But after Jeremy got popular and started to hang out with the popular crowd more Jake found out he was a really cool guy. 

-When Jeremy started to get closer to Christine Jake felt incredibly jealous, but he couldn't pinpoint where his feelings were coming from. He figured he was just jealous of Jeremy getting closer to Christine rather than him. 

-After the SQUIPCIDENT and 'The Play' and Michael and Rich starting to date Jeremy and Jake began to get close together again spying on their best friend's dates. 

-And suddenly Jeremy felt a pang of hurt whenever he saw Jake talking to another girl, or other people trying to flirt with the guy.

-After the play Jake was really....frazzled. Whenever he saw Jeremy his heart would just light up, all he wanted to do was be with him, laugh with him about dumb stuff, go on pizza dates to Sbarro, and maybe just cuddle. 

-Nothing new happened with the aspiring couple till the track and field tournament. 

-Jake was feeling very down that day and just didn't want to deal with shit. Jenna notices he goes to hide in a storage closet and she's pretty sure he's crying. She tells the SQUAD this and Jeremy decides to go comfort him. 

-Jake is desperately trying to cover up the fact that he was crying in a storage closet when Jeremy suddenly comes in. He expects Jeremy to laugh at him so he tries to just play it cool but Jeremy runs up, hugs him and tells him everything is gonna be okay. 

-And Jake breaks down sobbing. 

-He was feeling worthless. His parents left him because he was a disappointment, everyone forgot about him as soon as there was any probably he couldn't fuck them properly, and he's lost all the people he thought cared about him and he was feeling so alone. 

-Jeremy can't comfort him completely, only reassure him that he's loved by many people. 

-When Jake asks for specifics Jerm begins to name off the SQUAD before getting to himself. Blushing madly he then stutters out that he loves and cares for Jake more than anything. 

-Jake is suddenly hit with 'Oh shit I'm pan', he thanks Jeremy, before asking for the acne covered boy to not freak out. 

-Before Jeremy can ask why Jake is kissing him. 

-They pull apart when they hear a camera flash, only to see Jenna and the entire SQUIP SQUAD cheering behind them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-They spy on Rich and Michael's dates alot 

-They think they're so stealthy but Michael and Rich know, but they let them have their fun.