Kram reincarnation HC's

-When Ram was reincarnated he was born as Chloe Valentine's older brother, the third oldest in a family of four.

-When Kurt was reincarnated he was born into a foster home and adopted by a nice lady named Martha.

-They didn't meet till high school, Kurt was the shy dancer kid and Ram was the all star football player.

-They only ever saw each other in the halls, until one day Kurt was stuck late on the football just mesmerized seeing Ram practice. He sat there every day to each lunch just to see the football team practice. 

-He usually got shit for this of course. 

-Ram didn't notice Kurt at first until some of his 'friends' started to bully him in the halls. He actually bailed Kurt out of a locker and told the other jocks to SCRAM. 

-After that they became like, really good friends. They'd constantly hang out with each other at school and Ram would accompany Kurt eating lunch.

-Ram found out Kurt was a pretty cool guy, he was dorky and had interests in music and he had the same passion for dance that he had for sports. He also sang like an angel. 

-Kurt was basically head over heels for Ram. He wasn't the smartest but he was funny, and strong and he made Kurt feel like he was someone worth looking at. 

-Their first kiss was a happy little accident. It was late and Kurt was taking dance and Ram was practicing out on the field. It started to downpour and they both realized they couldn't walk home. They both decide to wait out in the sports storage closet till the rain dies down. 

-Kurt is SOAKED and wearing nothing but a black leotard, tights and a wet varsity jacket. Ram decides to lend him his extra one to stay warm and decides it would also be a good idea to take off his wet shirt while he's at it. 

-Kurt is awkwardly staring at Ram because HOT DAMN. His cheeks flare up almost every time Ram looks at him. 

-Ram is currently FREAKING OUT because a cute boy he likes is lying on a gym mattress looking helpless in his varsity jacket and dripping wet. 

-He flops next to Kurt and they have a bawl talking about their days, hopes, dreams and whatever random stuff popped into their minds. Then suddenly Ram turns to Kurt and whispers 

-"I'm about to do something-I don't know if you'll like it" was all the warning he gave before kissing him. 

-It's Kurt's first kiss so he MELTS into it. When their lips pull apart they're both blushing messes. 

-"Sooo-can you do that again?" 

-Ram's laugh is full of relief, they kiss over and over again. They range from butterfly kisses to kissing with all the passion they could muster.

-They don't go beyond kissing and since the rain stopped Ram asks if Kurt could come over and crash at his place. 

-Tucker opens the door for them and as soon as he sees them he runs in shouting "MOM!! RAM BROUGHT A BOYYY HOMEEE!!"

-Mrs. Valentine is so proud and happy she makes dinner and practically forces everyone to sit down and the new couple to tell. Them. EVERYTHING.

 -She even makes brownies

-When she's handing them out she whispers to Kurt and Ram "There's condoms under the brownies" making Ram groan and making Kurt blush intensify. 

-They spend the entire night just lying in Ram's bed and...talking. Trying to figure themselves out, trying to figure out what they were, what all these feelings meant, just trying to sort out their relationship.

-It pretty much ended with "I love you and whatever comes next we can face together"

-The next morning as soon as both boys came downstairs for breakfast Mr. Valentine asks "So...who topped?"

-"Five bucks it was Kurt!" Chloe exclaims 

-Chloe got her money's worth and that's how they came out to Ram's parents. 

-As for Martha Ram drove Kurt to his house and as soon as they got out Martha ran up and gave her son a huge hug. 

-She scolded them right there on the sidewalk, making Kurt even more anxious to tell her the news. Thankfully he had Ram for that, his boyfriend took his hand in a securing grip 

-"Excuse me Ms.Dunstock I don't think we're properly met? I'm Kurt's boyfriend, my name is Ram and it's a pleasure to finally meet you."

-Martha freaks out and starts fangirling that her little boy finally found his prince charming. 

-Ram gives Kurt a signed varsity jacket with his last name on it and he gets another one wit Kurt's last name on it. 

-At school they stay in the closet for a little while longer till someone spread a rumour about them dating and then committing suicide and sending out invitations to their funeral. 

-Ram was so embarrassed and mocked relentlessly by seemingly everyone. Constantly stuffed into trash cans, locker rooms, getting crap written all over his locker and on his forehead. 

-Kurt gets just as much shit, but he doesn't say anything because he doesn't want his boyfriend to worry. 

-They decide to stay as far away from each other at school until they decide it's safe to come out at school again. They still hang out and talk constantly after school at each other's houses but they're in the closet again for about three months.

-Ram is really stressed because it's final season or some shit and he can't disappoint his team. On the night of the last game right before running onto the field Kurt kisses ram on the cheek and wishes him good luck. 

-The insults and anger from the other team only make the football player feel more confident, and the school ends up winning the game. 

-"Ram!" Kurt shouts above the crowds, making Ram spin around 

-For a second he can't find his boyfriend but suddenly he's tackled to the ground by a passionate kiss. 

-"You won!!"

-Once they get up there's students and reporters lined up to get pictures and interviews. What appears on the cover of that week's newspaper issue?

-"All star linebacker Ram Valentine won the game for Middle Borough and it seems ballet dancer Kurt Dunstock has won his heart"