The background characters

🌼I've grown so attached to characters we never see halp. 🌼

Madeline:

Madeline:

-Her name is Madeline Margeurite

-She's actually Canadian! Her french is québécois! 

-The rumour of her not being french started when she failed french in ninth grade and people started noticing her french sounded 'off. 

-Her favourite colour is green! 

-Very fem lesbian 

-She and her girlfriend (Rae) have big dck energy bigger than my future 

-She owns a hamster named Sweetcheeks! 

-Loves scarfs.

-She used to be a cheerleader during middle school but she moved to hockey in high school. 

-She has depression which manifests as irritability. 

-She and Dustin have movie nights together and are part of the 'I've slept with Jake Dillinger' club.

-She had a not so secret low key crush on Chloe. 

-HUGE POKÉMON FAN. She has a ton of plushies, every console game ever and still plays Pokémon Go! 

-'Tiddy milk is it's own form of antidepressant!'

Dustin Kropp:

-He and Christine are like second cousins 

-Genderfluid polyamorous

-Wears Sonic shirts and proud 

-Has a galaxy taco cat backpack 

-The school's main weed guy, Michael has gotten his stash from Dustin and he's Brooke's main source. 

-Meme King 

-More piercings than who knows what 

-Also he has a semicolon tattoo on his wrist, a ring of keys on his forearm and theatre masks. 

-Christine has turned him into a thespian. He makes fan musicals for his favourite video-games and uploads his ukulele covers of the songs on Youtube and Tumblr. 

-Madeline and him are working on a (very gay) retelling of Shrek. 

-His favourite musicals are Lizard Boy and Fun Home 

-He and his boyfriend (Christian) met at music school playing the banjo and singing a country song romantic duet. 

-He loves dogs and owns a St. Bernard 

Karl: 

-George's character in 'The Mall' 

-Works at a tux store and he's the younger brother of Melissa.