Galaxy Gals!

Backstory!:

-Alrighty so these two dorks met when they were still kiddos.

-Alana opened a lemonade stand on Zoe's block and little Zoe would come every day to buy lemonade.

-Zoe was Alana's only costumer and the lemonade sucked but Zoe kept coming.

-Soon they started talking and eventually started selling lemonade together.

-Connor, Cynthia, and Alana's parents were their only costumers but never the less.

-Then they start going out for play dates at the park and eating popsicles and they become summer friends.

-When school starts again Alana doesn't see Zoe much cause she's usually alone in the library.

-They don't become friends again till high school when Alana finds Zoe in the library writing sonnets.

-They spend the entire afternoon talking and catching up and Zoe realizes that Alana is really quite awesome.

-They exchange numbers and keep talking.

-Alana soon becomes a Treebros shipper and joins Zoe and Jared on the mission to hook👏🏽 them 👏🏽 up 👏🏽

-They start spending so much time together that when Connor points it out Zoe wraps her arm around Alana and she's like

-"Yeah we're dating"

-And Alana nods like she knows what's going on

-But internally she's freaking out.

-Random headcannons:

-Zoe loves puns so most of her pick up lines are puns.

-"Hey do you have a name?"

-"Uh yeah-"

-"Or can I just call you mine?"

-And Alana buried her face in her hands//Book and pretends to be so done with Zoe

-But in reality she's a blushing mess and loves Zoe's puns.

-Alana and her are both Hamiltrash and they will aggressively role play as Thomas and Alex.

-Zoe sucks at chemistry and science so Alana is always willing to help her girlfriend.

-Have study dates all the time.

-Zoe has a million pictures and little videos of Alana ((most that Alana doesn't even know exists)) on her phone. So when she's feeling down she'll scroll through her photos and feel better.

-Alana often overworks herself to the point that she'll forget to take care of herself. So Zoe always comes around with homemade cookies ((mostly snickerdoodles and white chocolate chip))

-Zoe often rambles to Alana about all her feelings and often just overwhelms herself because she's so used to keeping everything in.

-Alana will wrap her arms around her and hear her out and remind her to breathe.

-Honestly these two are absolutely smitten with each other.

-At school between classes Alana memorized Zoe's schedules so she will speedwalk through the halls to find her.

-Zoe leaves little sonnets and poems in Alana's locker.

-And then Zoe will walk in on Alana trying to stuff a teddy bear into Zoe's locker.

-Zoe can play the guitar and she'll write songs about how much she loves Alana and serenade her at school.

-That's actually how she asked Alana to prom.

-She just grabbed her guitar and in the middle of lunch serenaded Alana with a version of 'Dear Theadosia'

-Like this: https://mobile.twitter.com/patrick_voo20/status/844025697660297216?lang=en

-But on guitar

-And Alana of course says yes.

-Zoe wears a purple dress with stars and Alana wears a gold one.

-They rent a limousine for Alana, Zoe, Jared, Evan and Connor.

-Zoe takes a million pictures of that night.

-They kiss under the stars.