Treebros!

How they met:

-So I have this AU//headcananon that Connor came just a few seconds after Evan printed the letter. He didn't get to read it and therefore was never pushed to the edge.

-Anyways, when Connor signs Evan's cast he also gives him his email.

-They start exchanging emails and become....sorta friends??

-Connor and Evan start to open up to each other and they bitch about anxiety, talk about their lives, problems, fears, etc.

-Evan realizes Connor isn't as scary as he seems.

-At school they start talking and hanging out more and more.

-Connor finds out about Evan's crush on Zoe and he's able to arrange for him to come to dinner with them.

-Evan's so happy he almost tackles Connor in a hug. And when Connor sees Evan smile he's like 'Shit I'm gay'.

-Anyways so Jared is over helping Evan get ready for his date and starts teasing him about Connor.

-And Evan realizes he's fallen for the wrong Murphy.

-So Connor and Zoe come to pick up Evan bc Heidi's working the night shift.

-The car ride isn't awkward since Evan and Connor spend the entire time talking and Zoe's just third wheeling in the drivers seat like-

-'Isn't he supposed to be my date?'

-Anyways they get to the restaurant, Evan meets Larry and Cynthia and then sits down at a table alone with Zoe. Cynthia and Larry sit on the other side of the restaurant and Connor sits five feet away.

-And he's just giving them death glares the whole night.

-Evan is all dressed up and panicking that his hands are sweaty or his breath smells bad or his jacket is wrinkled or everything is going to go wrong.

-Also Connor looks so frigging handsome and he's a blushing mess.

-Zoe catches on pretty quickly and makes it her mission to hook 👏🏽 them 👏🏽 up 👏🏽.

-"I'm gonna go to the bathroom-Connor!Save my seat!"

-The date soon turns into Connor and Evan's.

-Zoe never comes back from the bathroom and but they don't mind.

-They go out for a walk in the park and everything is going fine till Evan decides to try and kiss Connor.

-Basically they both freak out and run away.

-Connor is currently freaking out in his room when Zoe suddenly comes in and she's like "There there you flaming homosexual"

-Then she convinces him to ask Evan out on an ACTUAL DATE they both enjoy.

-So he does and after Evan apologizes like a million times over they go out for ice cream at 'A La Moe'.

-Then Connor takes him to the old apple orchard

-"Connor didn't-isn't this-is this illegal?"

-"No, we're just getting in without asking"

-And Evan freaks out because there's so many trees.

-So they talk and take in the view.

-They just talk and take in the view.

-ALL THEY SEE IS LIGHTTTT CAUSE THE SUN SHINES BRIGHTTTT LIKE THEY'LL BE ALRIGHT FOR FOREVER THIS WAYYY-

-Sorry, sorry, but ya'll get the gist.