Jenna!

-Her full name is Jennifer Abella Roland

-Lesbian Asexual cis girl

-Tol gurl at 5'6

-Started dyeing her hair back in middle school.

-She and Rich are hair dye buddies

-Turns her garage into a part time salon on the weekends.

-She and Christine are theatre buds.

-A wiz at stage makeup.

-She has a bunch of different stage personas.

-Sometimes Christine will walk in on her in full stage cosplay and acting like someone who just isn't Jenna.

-Carries a bunch of notecards for when she wants boys to leave her alone.

-Like after a terrible flirting attempt she will hand them a notecard that says 'Thank you for the compliments but you just hit on a flaming hot lesbian. Sorry :)'

-Dependable af, this girl has got your back no matter what.

-Need to cuddle at four in the morning? She's there

-Need science notes at eleven pm for an assignment that was due over two months ago? She's you girl

-Need to bake twenty seven pies in under three hours for a bake sale? She'll get them done in one.

-Big horror movie fan.

-She has a tumblr where she will rant about horror movies.

-One of her favourite ones is 'It'.

-She dressed up as Tiffany and Chucky with Rich one halloween.

-Christine has turned her into a theatre geek.

-Like she and Christine practically forced the SQUAD one night to watch a ton of musical bootlegs, hear soundtracks and stay on top of which actors played which characters. 

-Musical trivia if you will.

-Her favourite musical is 'Sweeney Todd'

-But she if asked she'll say it's 'Shrek'

-She's an Instagram model! She mostly focuses on spreading love and body positivity!

-In the yearbook committee with Christine.

-She's also in show choir and belts out notes like a Q U E E N.

-She watches a ton of true crime shows and CSI and stuff.

-This girl is silent but deadly.

-She somehow knows everything about everyone.

-She isn't afraid to pretend to be friends with people for information and then backstab them. -Well she doesn't backstab, she stabs in the front.

-Because that's what real friends do. Backstabbing is just cold.

-Back in middle school she was the lead popular girl. Like an even bigger bitch than Chloe was. -She was just mean to people for no reason.

-Then some horrific incident made her change her ways and instead found power in rumours.

-Literally this girl is a siren. She will start to hum and people will suddenly fall asleep so she can scroll through their phone.

-She gives great bear hugs.

-Even if she's busy she's always open for a cuddle and talk session.

-She's kinda like the SQUAD's psychiatrist.

-TBH she has really good advice on relationships and personal problems.

-She always tries to stay relevant and on top of things, making sure her voice is heard above all.

-She panics if she's swept aside or ignored, fearing people don't care about her anymore.

-When she's mad/sad/smad/jealous/ she'll go back to her old spreading rumours state. 

-Her mind can go to pretty dark places thinking that she doesn't matter and the world might even be better off without her. 

-The world might never know who her SQUIP was.

-She's rather closed about the SQUIPCIDENT and doesn't answer questions or talks about it.

-Her favourite colour is dark purple.

-Her family has a beach house and one day when she was little she found a baby seagull chick which she kept and named Pearlie.

-Also she has a ferret named Ralph.

-She loves her friends.

-She loves her friends alot.

-She will happily stab someone for her friends.