Wicked!!

🌼Wicked is one of my favourite musicals and it needs more love 🌼 

Elphaba: 

-She was treated like a servant by most her family since she always had to take care of Nessarose. She'd cook and clean up their messes so when she got admitted to Shiz she was ecstatic. 

-Both she and Nessa applied for Shiz University but Nessa didn't make the cut. They let Nessa in because of her father's wealth. 

-Hardcore pansexual 

-She is really good at giving massages since she would do them to Nessa to relax her when they were younger. She now does them to Glinda if she ever had a stressful day. 

-She had a job as the Shiz librarian but got fired since she'd read while she was supposed to be working. 

-On nights when Frex would beat Elphaba and send her to her room without food, Nessa would sneak up after hours with a plate she stole from the kitchen, and the two would stay up together. All the servants and mansion staff knew, but none told Frex, allowing the sisters their time together.

-Elphaba would always get Nessa's hand-me down toys and would colour their skin green 

-She's very good at playing piano! Frex made her learn it to 'entertain guests' and she hates it so much she doesn't play often. 

-The only person she would play for was Glinda, she'd serenade her too 

-Whenever Elphaba smiles a toothy shy smile because of something Glinda says, Glinda falls in love all over again.

-(In cannon) Both Elphaba and Fiyero escape into the sunset. It's not until years later that she finally breaks the promise of keeping their hiding in secret and she sends Glinda a rose and a note saying 'I have been changed for good' 

-(Out of cannon) Glinda and Elphaba run away together, get married, and raise a bunch of orphan flying monkeys. 

-Elphaba and Nessa have parents of Gilkin descent, so they usually speak in this upperclass accent, not to put on airs but because it was simply how they were raised. 

-She's very tall and lanky standing at 5'7 feet tall, two heads taller than Glinda, which only made her stand out more. 

-Melena (Elphie's Mom's name in the book) actually liked Elphaba and used to sing a lullaby to her every night with a music box playing as a background song.

Glinda: 

-She had a passion for archeology and magic! 

-She always passes as the 'dumb blonde' but she wanted to prove to the world she was more than that. 

-Lesbian with compulsive heterosexuality 

-She came from a big family! I'm talking she was the eighth out of sixteen children! Because of this she always tried to prove that she could do it, she could be the best and set an example for her younger siblings. 

-Because Galinda basically behaves like an overgrown and easily excitable puppy, she and Elphaba often end up play wrestling in their room.

-She has a huge sweet tooth! She ate more sugar than actual foods. 

-After Elphaba's 'death' she always wore dark purple eyeshadow the same shade as Elphaba's eyes 

-She loves all things pink. 

-She has ADHD as well as some minor OCD 

-Glinda is t e r r i f i e d of thunderstorms. Whenever she hears just a little bit of thunder she'll go scrambling under the covers or to Elphaba's lap. 

-She always wore ridiculously high heels to try and be Elphaba's height but she could never make it. 

-Glinda is around 5'0 

-Since Glinda isn't allowed to publicly be sad over the death of her best friend and builds Elphaba her own little shrine/memorial. It's filled with objects such as her spell books, potion bottles, and pictures of her. 

-She talks to her Elphie shrine when she's had a bad day 

-Glinda made a grave for Nessa and mourned for her since no one else in Munchkinnland would

-Glinda hates to lie because she knows that of someone were to discover she was untruthful, she would lose credibility she couldn't afford to lose.

-She is ADDICTED to caffeine 

-Galinda sneaked blankets onto Elphaba's bed when the temperature drops.

-After the Ozdust party, Galinda decided to teach Elphaba how to dance properly. The next day was rainy and they had no classes, so they spent the day waltzing and foxtrotting.

-Both Nessarose and Elphaba can speak the Quadling language and use it to communicate so no one understands them. Elphaba can tend to mutter in Quadling when she's in her room, which annoys Glinda who has no idea what she's saying.

-Elphaba and Glinda cook something new when they have Saturday afternoons alone so they can entertain their friends that night. 

-Unfortunately Glinda can't adapt recipes well and more than once they end up with enough food to send each person home with enough leftovers for a week.