Boyf-Riends!

How they met:

-Do I really have to mention how they met?

-Yes

-So in Pre-K Jeremy was his shy, anxious self and talked to no one for like the first three days.

-Then this one day he saw a group of kids picking on a little girl playing with Pokémon action figures. To Jeremy's own surprise he stepped in to stop the bullies and helped the little girl up.

-After they met (her name was Isabella) they spent the entire day sitting under the slide talking about their favorite games and bonding. 

-When they end of the day came Jeremy begged his Dad to let his new friend sleep over.

-And they've been inseparable ever since.

-Jeremy was one of the most supportive of Michael's transition and that was also around the time he started to get a crush on him (Michael not Jeremy).

-Then came Christine, and Jeremy fell hard.

-But then Christine didn't work out and Jeremy suddenly realized that he had feelings for Michael.

-Jeremy asked Michael out by following the same advice he was given in 'Voices in my head' it worked. Sorta.

Random headcannons: 

-When they got together the SQUAD was all like "Finally!"

-Their first date was at the Zoo when they had a marine life exhibit.

-Jeremy got Michael a dolphin patch as a remembrance.

-No one really tops or bottoms, they're like Nintendo and switch.

-But Jeremy Heere is a twink and usually bottoms.

-Jeremy loves Michael's chub, so he's constantly kissing it and reminding Michael how beautiful he is.

-Mostly is stomach because it's soft and his thighs because they're nice.

-Michael gives the best best hugs which just completely engulf Jeremy.

-Jeremy literally melts in them.

-They see each other just about every day to play video games, do schoolwork, get high, or just talk.

-When they don't see each other they will panic and text the other a million times until they answer that everything is okay.

-Michael has the 'Mell Home Remedy' and Jeremy has the 'It's an emergency Michael is suffering without me kit'

-Sneak kisses all the time.

-Have a little competition with Chloe and Brooke as to who can get the most touchy in class without getting caught.