Kleinphy!

Requested by @-Dyanu_Doodles- 

Kleinphy is so underrated, but it's so cute!

How they met:

-At the beginning neither Jared nor Connor liked each other.

-At all.

-At school Jared called Connor a freak relentlessly, often teasing him to point of getting punched.

-Once Zoe and Evan became good friends they were practically forced to hang around each other.

-Connor would get so irritated with Jared, that fucking asshole knew exactly what to do to get him wound up.

-Once he even broke Jared's nose.

-They'd get into the biggest arguments over little things, and end up being the only two arguing.

-"All I'm saying is that COCKROACH MILK had just as much nutrients as normal milk!"

-"Oh please, the amount of nutrients cockroach milk has is smaller than your dick"

-Evan, Zoe and Alana are just sorta stuck in the tension.

-So it's after ass day and Evan and Jared are just sorta hanging out. Jared is bitching about Connor...being a bitch.

-Evan just gets really tired and asks why he gives Connor a hard time.

-Then Jared goes off on a side tangent which basically boils down to: Connor looks hot when he's flustered/angry.

-Evan is fangirling because he finally has confirmation on Jared's crush so he hits up Zoe and Alana.

-And together they start the mission to 👏🏽 hook 👏🏽 them 👏🏽 up 👏🏽.

-It doesn't quite happen how they planned. Basically the DEH kids are all having a sleepover at Evan's place cause Heidi has to work the late shift and he's all alone.

-And Jared finished the milk because he tried to see if bathbombs worked in milk.

-They didn't.

- And now Heidi's bathroom is covered in milk curls and crushed bathbombs.

-Connor gets mad AF at Jared.

-"Well-Well why do you suddenly care so much?! You never care about anyone! It's not even your bathroom!"

-"I don't care?! I care for Zoe, and Alana and Ev-!"

-"Not me? Oh now that's just COLD Murphy-"

-"Of course I fucking care for you Jared!"

-"Weird way of showing it!!"

-They shut up because Connor kisses him.

-When he pulls back they're both blushing messes and he just asks

-"That enough proof for you?"

-They datin'.

Headcannons:

-Jared makes Connor happy.

-Like happier than Zoe or his parents have seen him in YEARS.

-They're both needlessly sassy and sarcastic with each other. When most people meet them they don't think they're dating.

-They have some of the corniest and horniest pick up lines.

-"You're like my homework, ya know?"

-*snicker* "Why?"

-"Cause I want to take you to my room and do you all night."

-Secretly incredibly affectionate with each other.

-Jared can't sit on the couch without Connor cuddling into his lap. Seriously this guy is like a kitten.

-All the time is comfort cuddle time.

-When Connor has a break down they'll cuddle in silence and watch TV for hours.

-Jared gives really warm and squishy hugs. Connor's hugs are kinda bony but Jared loves them anyways.

-Connor will literally not stay still unless cuddling. Jared pretends to hate this but he secretly adores it.

-Jared likes to play with Connor's hair when they cuddle. He can't braid it like Evan and it usually ends up in knots but Connor lets him anyways.

-Jared gets nightmares and has trouble falling asleep alone so if it's an option they'll always sleep together.

-Jared is very much big spoon, Connor likes to cuddle real small and feel protected in his arms.

-Jared always pretends not to be dysphoric so Connor won't have to worry.

-Connor can immediately tell when Jared's dysphoric and he makes sure to compliment him a ton.

-On Connor's really bad days Jared and him will skip school and Jared will stay making Connor feel better.

-They don't give a damn about being affectionate in public.

-They kiss in the hall and aren't even sneaky about it. Connor will 'accidentally' grope Jared's ass.

-Jared tops and Connor bottoms.

-He can take a little teasing but when he gets impatient he immediately pulls Connor's and his own clothes off and demands to get fucked.

-Jared always kisses Connor's forehead before he falls asleep.

-Connor gets incredibly flustered when Jared gives him little cheek kisses.

-They have very slow makeout sessions where they just lay there and kiss for ages.

-When one's sad, the other kisses all around their face to cheer them up.

-If Jared isn't paying enough attention to Connor, he kisses him until he kisses back.

-Connor's favourite part is the build up to the kiss

-They get so lost in it that they forget to breathe

-Jared pulls Connor to the side and literally sweeps him off his feet

-When they pull away they're both panting softly and super flustered

-For Prom Jared just says "My kink is to be loved by you at prom"

-Jared wears a tux and Connor wears a long sleeved shirt, high waisted black pants and a black bow.

-A ton of awkward dancing and jumping around since Connor is two head taller than Jared. 

-But it's one of the most romantic nights they've shared.