Important Shoot

Something that I've always been curious about .. what happen if a husband doesn't see his wife's face and always ignores her till one day he finds out and it becomes love at first sight . Then he curses himself for ignoring her and tries to make up ..

Let's see how this goes . Hope you all love the beginning.

————————————————————————

It's been six months ever since Arnav and khushi are married . All he knows is her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada . Arnav very well knows that's she is his PA because when they got married she had a condition that she wants to work even after marriage which Arnav did not have a choice and said yes since his dads last wish was for him and Akash to marry the Gupta sisters .

She also requested to meet him to talk but he refused and just signed on the requirement for working after marriage but then he is ASR he knows how to make deals , he said if she wants to work she has to work as his personal assistant ,he will give her a position in AR designs which she has to take .He doesn't want Raizada daughter in law working anywhere because then people will think he cannot take care of his wife being the owner of AR designs .

They dint meet and Arnav only was present on wedding day , engagement was also performed on wedding day in Mandap.. he dint bother to stay at wedding night with Khushi . He left as soon as all the rituals was performed . He dint even lift her veil up to see her face . He left his newly wedded wife crying on her fate by saying that this wedding is just for name sake , don't expect any thing else from him , Khushi did not say anything. Next day Khushi performed all the rituals alone and made sugar free sweets for him but he never bothered for it and came home Late after work.

This kept going on for quite a few days then when family members realized that Arnav was not coming home on time And always engaged in business they started questioning him........ all he said was it's was not his decision to get married . It was his fathers last wish which he full-filled now he does not want any other expectations from him . Nani and Anjali were mad and still are for his behavior till today .

Khushi is a dutiful wife , before he wakes up she makes sure his work clothes wallet watch handkerchief and towel are ready she leaves as soon as she is done preparing those for him. She also makes sure hari Prakash takes coffee before he leaves and packs home made lunch for him. But she is also Adamant that he will see her face only if he is ready so she has always hidden herself from him. 

When he goes to work , Khushi follows him in a different car to the office . In the office Khushi sits in a isolated cabin away from everyone . She only talks to people via email , only people who dares to talk to her is Lavanya kasyup Amans girlfriend , Aman and akash in office .

Lavanya adores Khushi and her beauty and khushi has told her about how Arnav hasn't seen her ever since it's 6 months of there marriage . Lavanya feels really bad , but has kept a promise she made with Khushi that she will not tell anyone that Arnav is doing that to her except for Aman ....But she has a plan which only her and Aman know about. Since Lavanya is the head designer and organizer she prepared photo shoot and this time model will be Khushi.

Lavanya is taking Khushi to photo shoot with her and she has planned to humiliate the model on purpose and create a scene to where they won't have a choice but to model Khushi for the shoot . Aman is already making plans for it and Lavanya is going to ask Khushi to accompany her right now.

She enters the office where Khushi is sitting , Arnav is busy in his work in his office ..

Lavanya : khushi why don't you accompany me to the shoot today , I just don't feel well and I need someone there just Incase please.