Understanding Relationship

Story continues from heading to the office .

AR DESIGNS:

The entire way to the office was just silence with Khushi, Arnav And Akash .

Khushi is determine she is not going to look into his eyes. she has to stay strong and see what he is going to do today..she is still mad at her self for falling weak with eye locks earlier today .

Arnav is thinking about what to do with her little cabin which is isolated in the corner of the entire office space away from everyone .

They finally reached AR, Khushi Entered walking 2 feet away from him, he kept walking slow to have her catch up because he is use to walking fast and getting on with the daily huddles but she is testing his patience .....

Everyone now is aware of her being Mrs ASR so they stood up and greeted both of them together with Akash . Arnav looked back at khushi who is still away from him even after he slowed down. He gave up and stood at a spot waiting for her to catch up but she stopped and turned right . She then , walked towards her office leaving Arnav standing there while everyone just looked and sat down .

Arnav saw his employees talking he turned around only to see Khushi walking towards her office ignoring him completely. Instantly ASR took over him and he called out For her ....

Arnav: khushi stop ....

Khushi looked back and saw his facial expression. To really test his patience she said ...

Khushi: kya howa ( what happened )

He tried to control his anger by asking .....

Arnav: kya mein Pooch sakta hoon ki yeh tum kaha ja rahi ho? ( may I ask you where exactly are you going ?)

Khushi: aapne cabin mein aur kaha .( going to my cabin where else )

Arnav: what the ..

Khushi: what the matlab kya , aap Bhool rahe hai toh yaad dila doon  I'm your PA Mr Raizada ( what the meaning what .. if you have forgotten then let me remind you. I'm  your PA Mr Raizada )

Arnav looked at her with heated gaze . He is trying his best to control his anger specially for her and in front of all the employees, no body has dared to talk to him like that ever in front of his employees , he fisted his hand tight which dint get missed by Khushi and closed his eyes in frustration . He relaxed himself by taking a deep breath in and gulping his anger down after which he looked at her calmly and said

Arnav: khushi come to my cabin please . I have something important to discuss.

Khushi dint pay attention , she turned around and just kept walking away ... Arnav is done controlling his anger now. He walked behind her in annoyance . She felt him coming closer so she stopped and turned again.

Khushi: and where do you think you are going ?

Arnav: kaha na ....mujhe tumse kuch baath karni hai.
( I said.... I need to talk to you in regards to something )

He said grabbing her hand while Khushi shaved his hand off saying ..

Khushi: email me the details and like always it will be done and sent back to you.

Arnav: nahi mujhe tumse abhi baath karni hai.( no I have to talk to you right now .)

Without wasting time He took her by grabbing her hand this time little tighter. Everyone looking at the couple as He pulled her into her cabin and closed the door pinning her to the closed door by holding her hand up beside her head .....he came dangerously close to her and stopped inches away from her face . His anger started melting down looking at her shivering form. He realized what he just did . She looked at him with red angry eyes .