Seeking Forgiveness

Arnav was desperately moving In his room the more he sees her the more he is unable to focus on anything. He wore his coat and sat down on the recliner .

Khushi and Anjali were busy making the list. After they were done . Anjali slowly got up and headed to Arnavs room to give the list to him .

Khushi went to the kitchen to help payal make sweets . They are ordering food but sweets are made at home because Nani love how Khushi and payal make sweets it gives her the memories of lakhnaw sweets back in the days when she was Young.So any occasion they made sweets to make Nani happy.

Ever since Khushi and payal are at RM they keep everyone happy even though Khushi is going through so much she still tries not to show her sadness to anyone . She only broke down in front of payal sometimes when she really needs a shoulder to cry on but apart from that she would cry herself to sleep daily . Giving herself assurance that one day he will come and take her and accept her .

Little to her knowledge it's about to come true because the restless Arnav is trying to woo his wife back from the biggest mistake that he has made . He is now trying to fix it but let's see how long until Khushi realizes that.

Coming home early .. trying to get a glimpse of her and inter-coming her at work ... she is still not aware about all this. She thinks he is mad at her for doing the photo shoot .

Arnav made sure those pictures of her only remained to him and was not released ......he doesn't want anyone looking at his wife's pictures. If it made him lose his control then he is wondering if he releases the pictures what's gonna happen. He made an order for those Pictures to be developed larger so he can put them in the room. But for now this remains a secret since no one knows. 🤫....

Anjali enters Arnavs room with the list where he is sitting looking at his lap top .. he is not working .. he is looking the pictures he has saved of his wife on his laptop. As soon as he sees Anjali come in her shuts his laptop and stands up.

Arnav: di aap yaha( sis you here)

Anjali: kya howa chote tum ... ( what happen little bro you)

She couldn't complete her sentence when Arnav said

Arnav : I'm fine di.

Anjali: acha hum apne Chote ko achi tarha se Jante hai. Kuch toh hai joh tumhe yaha lekar aya hai aur agar tum apni di ko achi tarha se jante ho toh tumhe yeh bhi pata hoga ki mein yaha se bina Jane nahi jaoingi .( ok I know my little brother very well , there is something that has brought you home and if you know your sis properly then you should know I will not leave without knowing the reason behind it )

Arnav: di please . I just felt like working from home that's all. Plus I have a party tonight I thought it might be a good idea to oversee how things are done that's all.

Anjali: Arnav Singh Raizada itni Choti choti cheezo par dhiyan kab dene laga.(when did  Arnav Singh Raizada start paying attention to little things like this)

Arnav: kya matlab ( what do you mean?)

Anjali: you know very well what I mean. You have never stayed home to work Chote . You are going to hide it from your di na. I knew it .

She said with a really sad face making him feel bad and sat down on the recliner .....Nothing matters much when people he loves dearly are sad especially Anjali, he sat down on the floor near her and lied his head on her lap.

Arnav: di please don't do this.... I .... I stayed home because .... I wanted to see and talk to Khushi. Ever....Ever since I've seen her  I'm very restless and lost di. I can't think properly . I can't do work and I can't focus . I don't know what's wrong with me . I can't even explain to myself .. then how can I explain to you.