Unconditional love

Story continues from Arnav leaving office angry at himself and Khushi emotionally drained waiting for his arrival at home . She is still standing near the pool side .

She looks up into the sky , starz are shining making the sky look mesmerizing.

Khushi to herself : kaha hai aap Arnavji ? ( where are you arnavji )?

She hugged herself into a tight hug kissing his earth and touch. Arnav comes and stands behind her and holding her by her shoulder

Arnav: you called me ....I'm here Khushi ...

She turns quickly and hugs him taking him by surprise ... the force in her hug said it all... she was desperate to see him.... her clutch tight on his shirt her nails digging into him ....its her way of telling I'm him , how close she wants to be and she doesn't want to let go....

Khushi: Arnavji promise me please you will never do this again

Khushi: Arnavji promise me please you will never do this again. I was so worried . Please never ever do this to me again.

She repeated her self crying into his chest....

Arnav: I'm so sorry Khushi ... I dint

Khushi: nahi I have to seek forgiveness from you , you tell me everything and here I'm hiding things from you . You have rights to know everything . but the way you left ... you left me in pieces ... I was shattered thinking the odds ...I'm sorry Arnavji...

She said in between her sobs....He brought her out of the tight hugg and cupped her face

Arnav: I can't stand if anyone tries to harm you , it doesn't Matter to me even if it was in your past

Arnav: I can't stand if anyone tries to harm you , it doesn't Matter to me even if it was in your past . I won't spare that rascal .

He said looking into her eyes ...

Khushi: aap humse utna pyaar karte hai ? ( you love me to that extend ?)

Arnav: more then you can think... i can do anything
For you Khushi....... but if it comes to me becoming ASR I will ........I can't stand it if anyone tries to take you away from me or harm you...... I can become a totally different person for them. I love you so much and my love is beyond expressions...