Jealousy and Heated Moments

Story continues from Arnav dosing off to sleep and having the most peaceful sleep he has ever had with Khushi in his arms the night was just so beautiful..

———————————————————————-
He woke up to a amazing site ...Khushi was clutching on to his shirt and lying down on his chest peacefully. He admired her for like an hour just staring at her face and then slowly moved her away making sure he doesn't break her sleep , he lightly kissed her forehead correcting her blanket and tucking her hair back behind her ears .He went for his morning jog .. he wrote a little note for her and left it on the pillow next to her ...

Khushi woke up to an empty bed with no sight of Arnav she looked around and stretched her arms out then saw the note he left for her ... she sat with her knees up to her chest and read the note ..

Good morning Sweetheart ,

Im sorry im not there to see you wake up ...I'm out for a morning jog...I'll be back soon .. I love you baby ... I hope you had a good night sleep ... miss you ...muah..

Yours only ,
Arnav

Khushi smiled and kept the note on the desk beside the bed ... she got up and went to the bathroom to brush and shower , she wore her clothes from yesterday which were dry now...

She came out and he was still not back.. she opened the curtains and to her surprise her eyes fell on the most breathtaking site ... Arnav was running Back to the farm house .. his hair ruffled on his face .. his muscles showing through as he moves ... his every step was intense and full of strength .. she kept staring at him until he got close to the house and stopped ....a few girls who were jogging kept looking at him as well ...he realized that girls were looking at him but Khushi was fuming in jealousy and his eyes were not far enough to see that ... right then to make it worse he pours water on his face and moves his head side to side breathing hard from the workout .

 right then to make it worse he pours water on his face and moves his head side to side breathing hard from the workout

Khushi heart skipped at beat looking at him ... anyone would die with his killer moves he has....she cannot Blame those girls but he is MINE she thought only mine ...

Door bell rang at the same time and brought her out of her thought .. giving him a last Glance with a pout on her lips she went down to open the door but kaka was already there he opened the door and brought some packages inside.. he saw Khushi standing there and smiled ..

Kaka: this is yours I believe beta(daughter) ..

Khushi: mine .. let me see kaka ...

She looked inside and smile Crept in her face...She took the packages from him and went to the room .. he ordered her new clothes shalwar suits and Sarees which were perfect fitting .. she blushed looking at the inner wears he ordered for her as well...as soon as she changed her clothes and was admiring her self in the mirror he stepped in...

Arnav: like what you see??

Khushi turned around suddenly realizing he has seen her admiring the clothes . He took his shirt off and walked towards her making her walk back...