Emotions & Confession

Story continues from Arnav thinking about apology . Let's see what Mr laad governer does...
—————————————————————————
Lunch time at AR :

Lavanya : oh god Khushi must be waiting ... I'm
So late ..

She quickly wrapped up what she was doing and headed to Khushi's office ...

Khushi(talking to herself ) : Lavanya ji ab talak aye kyun nahi . Lunch time toh hogaya . ( why isn't Lavanya here already . It's lunch time now )

As soon as she picked up her phone to see where she was ...... and before that Lavanya entered her office in a rush .

Lavanya: Omg Khushi I'm so late bhahot bhook lagi hai . Aman and Akash kaha hai. ( oh my god Khushi I'm so late I'm sooo hungry . Where is Akash and Aman)

Khushi: woh toh abhi tak nahi aye ( they haven't came as yet ) laad governer must have given him some work as usual right before lunch .

Lavanya :ho sakta hai bichare Aman ( could be poor Aman) . I'll txt him now he must be coming .

Lavanya took out her phone and started texting Aman when akash walked in with bag full of home made Lunch ... no matter what but everyone has to have lunch together ..

Payal packs llunch for all and Akash goes home and gets its , which give me Payal some time with Akash .

Khushi got up and started setting up lunch for everyone . They all sat down waiting for Aman .

Lavanya : he should be here soon .

Aman: did someone summon the devil .... the devil is here .

Everyone looked up and saw Aman and Arnav together . Khushis eyes widen to see him . She looked at him confused because he never joins them for lunch but today he came . Arnav looked at khushi and smiled ....She started looking down instantly avoiding eye contact ... which shows she is still angry at him... he raised his eyebrow when she looked down and walked towards her ...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak .....both of there heart beats combined and started racing at an insane speed ... as soon as he sat beside her she slides sideways away from him...Aman winked at Lavanya and sat down beside Arnav and Lavanya smiled at his way of thinking ... Aman signaled her to somehow bring them together .. Lavanya said no signalling back that she is scared but Aman gave her that eye that she needs to ... Lavanya thought of an idea and txt Aman.

Lavanya text: selfie time handsome ??😉

Aman text: not a bad idea babe...😘

Lavanya sat beside Khushi and smiled evilly before coming close to Khushi .

Lavanya whispering in khushis ears : oooo Khushi ab raha nahi Jata Aisa kya kar diya tumne.( ooo Khushi now he can't stay without you , what have you done to him )  . ASR and lunch with us .. no one has to guess what brought him here right sweetheart?...

Khushi:sshhh pagal ...( sssshhh crazy)

Khushi pushes Lavanya alittle and thought to herself she checked with office boy and he said he took food and his medication to his room so how come he is here . She got lost in her thoughts.  She dint realize that Arnav has slided more close beside her again...He saw confusion stuck on Khushis face . He was about to forward his hand to touch her and bring her out Of her thought when Lavanya interrupted and he quickly brought his hand back ..running his hand in his hair frustrated  ...

Lavanya: Wow ASR ... I feel so glad you are joining us for lunch today ... ek picture toh Banta hai right khushi .

Khushi just smiled .. Lavanya stood up to take a group selfie...