Conflict Between Heart And Mind

Story continues from Khushi thinking why she becomes so weak when he is close to her ...

he confessed his love , gave affection and left a shocked Khushi behind thinking .....

———————————————————————-

In the cafeteria on break :

Khushi and Lavanya are busy talking when Arnav walked in , he heard Lavanya during lunch telling Khushi to meet her in cafeteria on break... so he came to get a glance of her ...

He walked in keeping a straight face like he is coming in to handle business ..

Lavanya : ASR ??

Khushi turned around surprised ... she quickly turned back and said ...

Khushi: laad governer yaha ?( Arnav here )?

They both looked at him as he walked passed them to the counter ... he ordered snacks for the ladies and walked back to them.

Arnav: may I join you ?

Lavanya: of course ASR no need to ask ..

He looked at khushi asking for her permission .. she slides in to give him space to sit ... he slides next to her and close to her ...

Arnav: tum teek ho?( are you ok?)

Khushi: bilkool( perfectly fine)

When snack came to khushis surprise it was jalebis the first thing that caught her attention was it was made fresh and smelled amazing like made in lakhnaw. she closed her eyes relishing the taste ... then she opened her eyes quickly realizing that he is sitting beside her watching her every move.

Khushis thought: how does he know I love jalebi .

Lavanya started eating while Khushi picked a jalebi slowly and Arnav just watched her smiling that he was right that is her favorite sweet ..

So here Arnav is trying to check what sweet Khushi loves from past experience after marriage he was always having sugar less jalebi made by Khushi as desert.... he guessed that it might be her favorite but now he is just confirming ..Anjali always use to tell him that Khushi has made sweets for him sugarless ...

Arnav: is it good ..

Khushi : aapko kaise pata chala ?( how did you know )

Arnav: I will tell you later babe  ..you both enjoy your snack I'll take a leave now .. I'll see you in the evening we are going home together ...I'll come and take you .

Saying that Arnav left making Khushi blush , she lowered her eyes .. he walked out but looked back at her one more time before truly exiting the cafeteria ...

Khushis thought: so he did call me baby that day I wasn't mistaken and today babe ?

Lavanya : wow Khushi I'm so happy for you ASR is so mellowed down when he is around you .. makes me less scared to work around him now ...

Khushi : yah right ... khaduss ( arrogant) Singh Raizada and mellow down I dint think so ...

She said hiding her blush from Lavanya ...

Lavanaya : But no matter what you think .. I can see love in his eyes for you .

Khushi: oh really ..

Lavanya : yes Khushi don't you see how he acts when you are around ... how his eyes are always on you. Khushi don't you think he is trying hard to win you back .. you can see him regretting . Please show him how much you love him .. I'm pretty sure he is needs you as much as you need him . Sooch agar tum himmat karti shaddi ke baad uske samne ane ke liye toh baath aaj kuch aur hoti shayad tum dono ka pyaar aur bhi maazboot hota...( just think if you have has made yourself strong after marriage and faced him for the conditions then today it would have been a different story and your relationship would have. been much more stronger )