Happily Ever After

Story continues from Arnav and khushi reaching the office ... sheetal is sitting enjoying herself watching tv in his cabin. Let's see what happens ...!!

Arnav yells

Arnav: security..

sheetal and khushi both get startled by his voice ....

Sheetal: oh wow what a pleasant surprise ...

She got up to greet him only by forwarding her hand but Arnav did not forward his hand ...

She takes her hand back with a sigh and rubs them together ...By this time security came in ...

Arnav: security please take her out ...

Before the security could touch her she says

Sheetal: whats the hurry ... let me finish what I needed to tell you ...

Arnav: there is nothing to hear and tell... security just show her the outside door make sure she doesn't come in...

Sheetal: there there Mr . Raizada itna gussa handsome logoin ke liye acha nahi ( there there Mr. Raizada this much anger is not good for Handsome people like you)

Arnav:Sheetal stay in your limits..

Khushi: what are you doing here ??

Sheetal : I have a contract with AR but why m I answering you ... I came here to talk only with him sweetheart ...

She said pointing at Arnav and only looking at him, khushis grip on arnavs hand loosened .. but he gripped her hand back tightly ... pulling her more closer to him...

Arnav: I don't know who signed you up for the contract but without our approval you cannot shoot for any projects with AR . I will never authorize you Sheetal . You know why I don't want you to shoot for us because when AR was approaching you for the longest time for a contract you kept denying it and now ......

He couldn't finish when she said

Sheetal : that's because I wanted you to personally come and meet me for the contract ... just think how big your company will show on the market if I shoot for AR designs ...

Arnav: It's not needed and I want you to get out of my office right now .. else I will have my security drag you out ..

Sheetal: this is not over ASR , I will finish what is causing you to deny me ... it's because of your wife , I know very Well that it's because of her you never approached me for the contract yourself . I waited and waited and all I got was Aman requesting me to sign with AR ..... I don't understand just look at her .....what's in her , no fame no status ......nothing , why are you wasting your life with her , I have everything , just look at me once ASR...

Arnav: and you don't know whom you are messing with... as far as status is concerned .. my wife is everything for me .. my heart my soul , every inch of me belongs to her ... My wife is the primary owner of AR designs her status is way over what you can even think or dream absolutely , she is not only the wife of ASR but she is the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my entire life , you are nothing compared to her , her inner self , her status , her level is beyond your reach , even in 7 births you won't stand any chances near her caliber and status , so technically you should be talking to her not me and as far as your contract but I'm being linient enough to tell you nicely , don't let me turn into a beast / your open threats are being recorded on our CCTV footage in my office right now ... keep in mind even a scratch on my wife and you will be behind bars for life ...

Sheetal fumed in anger ... she never thought she will get a tight slap on her face with those words ...he made her primary owner ... she could have been on her place but it's too late she thought .... Sheetal walked out flaring her nose humiliated....