Beautiful Romantic Moments

Story continues from pool side romantic scene .

He was about to take the kiss to higher heights when khushi heard foot steps and broke the kiss pushing him a little

Arnav: what the...

He looked at her confused ..

Khushi: Arnavji we have so many people here at the house someone might see us.

Arnav: so what .. you are my wife and I can show my rights on you whenever .

She looks at him pouting . Which makes him steal another romantic kiss from her . He gets pushed again. This time he folds his arms across his chest and looks at her saying

Arnav:  khushi tumhe sach mein ek kitaab likna chahiye . Romantic moment bigaarne ke sau tarike mein khushi Kumar Gupta( khushi in reality you should write a book , how to spoil romantic moments in 100 different ways ..author : khushi Kumar Gupta)

He couldn't finish when she said pushing her magalsutra out showing it to him...

Khushi: Singh Raizada...

With a lot of volume to her voice , more of commanding him then telling him her real status in his life and how much weight her name holds .

Arnav: khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

He smiles as they share a Rabba Ve eye lock for sometime ....he losses his controls and kisses her again.

After sharing some hot romantic kisses they head down to the hall where everyone is present

After sharing some hot romantic kisses they head down to the hall where everyone is present .

Khushi could have never been so happy with him and his tactics of being romantics these days are overpowering her inner turmoils . She has to learn controll when it's comes to him being close to her. It's getting to a point where she cannot Stay away from him much.

She is lost in her own thought when Anjali comes and informs the girls about mehendi function.

Anjali: Girls listen we have a grand mehendi function organized by Nani And mami for tomorrow.