Desire and Consummation

Story continues from Arnav and khushi arriving to the farm house ...

He took his time going towards the bedroom , he looked over every detail before entering the kitchen and not finding her there either ...he is mesmerized by the decoration , his favorite color red is adoring the whole house making him go crazy just thinking to the extend Khushi has went to make this a special surprise for him, his desire and possessiveness is increasing ....he slowly went up the stairs towards their bedroom carefully capturing every detail as he walks through.... by this time Khushi was ready ... she wanted her first night to be like how he left her In her bridal wear giving her the same feeling as a newly wedded wife ....

Arnav entered the room and his heart beat stopped for a second seeing Khushi in the middle of the bed sitting there in her wedding bridal wear... the only difference was this time she had her veil on her head and her face was showing... on her wedding night she had her veil down to her face so he never got to see her ....things have changed and it's quite known to both of them...his heart beat started racing at an insane speed ... his khushi... his wife was sitting on the bed waiting for him, to become one to become his ....

Flashes of the first night came to his mind where he left her alone crying at her fate ... he closed his eyes full of regrets and a tear dropped from his eyes.... but it's not that time anymore , not wanting the past to hunt him ever again... he is adamant now..... he will make this the most memorable night for her... he will make this as beautiful for her as she is ... it's a new beginning...

Her situation was the same ... she was breathing heavily because she knows what she is luring him to do tonight..Khushi Kumar Gupta Singh Raizada has crossed her limits to make this happen .. she being so naive would never do anything like this but this time she went too far with her words so punishment is deserved ... but this punishment is much awaited from both ends... she could see him slowly approaching her ...she blinked her eyes as she felt the presence of him right beside her.... the desire was filling the room in every way , moonlight shining inside and cool wind blowing making the smoothest noise of passion.... her eyes dint move but the way he was staring at her she could feel the heat.......

She has made a decision now she has to see if she is successful in full-filling it .... Arnav still looking at her leaning forward, sat down in front of her and said ....

Arnav: khushi

Khushi: hmm

Arnav: meri taraf dekho ....( look at me)

Khushi dint look So he touched her chin making her face him .... she blinked her eyes lazily a-little but closed her eyes instantly not being able to think what could happen next ...

Arnav: open your eyes please baby ....

Khushi: nahi arnav ji hume dar lag raha hai( no arnav I'm too scared )

Arnav: dar aur humse( scared of me ) really khushi ....

He said romantically whispering ....she could feel his breath on her cheeks ...much more closer to her this time ... she opened her eyes and he was inches away from her face ....

Arnav: are you sure about this sweetheart ??...

He asked , Khushi gulped hard and hugged him tightly unable to think about what she is submitting her self to do .... it's a very special night for both of them but her preparing all this took so much courage and strength buildup from her side.... just to call someone and get these arranged the way she wanted , the way she thought he would love.....

Khushi: humne iss din ka bhahot intezaar kiya hai ab aur nahi ...( I have waited for this day for a long time ... not anymore ) im sure about this ...