Begining of Rituals .

Story continues from all the members reaching home after the case  for lunch . Nani And mami approached Anjali as they settle down a little .

Nani:  Beta Sab shopping teek se ho Gaya(daughter is all the shopping done ?)

Anjali: Nani we all have to tell you and everyone something.

Nani: what is that ?

Shayam: we are all returning home from the court ...

Nani: court?
Payal: court?
Mami: court?

They said all at the same time confused

Arnav: yes court. We went to court for the issue Rajiv created for us ......and guess what ?? .......( pauses) we have won the case against him .

Anjali: wow chote ... you spoilt everything ...I wanted scare them little .

Mami : hello hi bye bye to Rajiv , this is good news Anjali betiya ( daughter )...!!

Payal went And held khushi and Anaya hand and hugged them both .  Nani and mami also gave blessing to the couple .

All were happy. Soon  lunch was served by the ladies and then they joined the guys on the table as well. After such a long time everything seems better and relaxed.

Arnav slowly grabs khushis hand from under the table while she struggles with one hand to eat and pleads silently for him to let go .

Anjali: we are going to pick wedding dress for the brides and groom today. I hope everyone is ok with that arrangement . Khushiji , payalji we can also get some designer wear for us as well.

She explained looking at Arnav knowing he might drag everyone back to work.

Khushi: oh I  can't wait ...

She realized she did not ask him and paused.

Khushi: but di I have to go to work I think.

Anaya: Jiju please give off for today .

Anaya said looking at Arnav pleadingly .

Aman: Anaya please.

Aman tries to stop her from requesting . He knows Arnav is strict with his work when it comes to business and deals . Meanwhile Arnav gives a thought and then says

Arnav : no work today ....we all go shopping and we will dine out today if it's ok with Nani.

He squeezes her hand slowly rubbing her hand with his thumb. Aman is a bit surprised and happy at the same time . He will get to spend some time with lavanya finally . Anaya is also over joyed and Khushi surprised at his decision.

Nani: you kids go enjoy I have so much work to do at home and mami needs to go to places as well ...like beauty Parlor.

All laughed .

Arnav: ok then it's-a done deal Akash, Shayam , Aman what do you think ?

Shayam: Saale Shaab apni di ki muskhurahat Dehki hai ......hum inhe kaise mana kar sakte hai (  brother in law did you see the smile on your sisters face, .....how can I deny her now  )

Anjali: yes and you need to come with us . Today call it a day .....you already won one case that should be good till after the wedding right ?

Shayam : oh wow I gave you a finger and you held the whole hand... we will see but for today I'm all yours ...

Anjali blushed and Shayam pulled her into a side hug.

Taking the opportunity of day off ...Akash also hold Payals hands quickly ....She tries to pull away gesturing him that all are watching but he doesn't let her .