Desperate soul

Arnav went upstairs angry at himself . He just cannot forget her face and he wants to see her again.

He went to bed but couldn't sleep he is having a hard time closing his eyes . He just slept there with open eyes trying to recall the day he was married and he brought her home. How he never lifted her veil to see her face. How he said those cruel heart breaking words to her and dint give her chance to speak.

He kept remembering the crying form of his bride he left on the bed without giving her any importance. It's been this long and she never showed her face to him. Why ... just because I asked her to. She did everything for me , prepared my clothes ,watch wallet, towel, shoes ,coffee , food , medication. Everything a wife needs to do for a husband .

Why did I not realize it. Even though I kept her away .she made me get use to her preparing things for me. She made things so much easier to find for me even being away from me. She made sure I have everything before I leave for work without showing her face by the help of servants and this is what I gave her in return a contract of being away from me.

A marriage without a meaning . I deserve it. I deserve not to see her , I deserve her hatred but why is it bothering me so much . Because I only gave her pain and rejection. I've been so engaged in work even after being married , I never gave her the status of my wife til today. Why m I like this?? . What changed???.. what made me stop ???. Why m I feeling this way. ???Why can't I forget her face. ???I'm feeling so restless why????!

Every time he closes his eyes her face pops up

He is just so restless, all this questions and answers he is trying to give himself is not helping

He is just so restless, all this questions and answers he is trying to give himself is not helping ......the calendar shoot Keeps coming back and forth In his head. Anjali words keep haunting his Brains . He cannot focus . Finally after a while he slept but still flashes of her face kept coming in his dreams.

In Arnavs dream:
He sees her crying in her bridal wear, he tries to go near her to hold her but she disappears...

KHUSHI... he yells and gets up.

 he yells and gets up