Chapter 3

(I've been getting a lot of comments about Dabi's name and I just wanted to clarify that I wrote this before the name came out and it is a bit late for me to change the name. Hope you understand.)

"Dekuuuuu. Why don't you tell us your real name." Toga whined one day after breakfast, despite it already being 2 in the afternoon.

"I'll consider it if flame boy over there does." He replied, not shifting any more attention away from his note book where he was jotting down new and updated information on Thirteen.

"You have to be friendship level 36 to unlock my tragic backstory." 

"Oh my god, stop stealing my jokes." Deku groaned, closing his note book

"Watch your fucking language you little shit." Dabi shot back.

"But seriously, I'm the only one that gave out my real name." Toga pouted.

"Well not everyone can be smart enough to hide their real name from other villains." Dabi shrugged.

"Are you calling me an idiot?" Toga asked, offended.

"Sure let's go with that."

"Can you two stop being five for even one second." Deku interrupted what would've been a fight. "It is true that we've known each other for quite a while now. I don't mind sharing my name if you share yours."

Dabi seemed to hesitate for the first time since they'd known him. "Fine. But you two can't tell anyone or judge me. Got it?"

"What is it something stupid?" Toga asked.

"It's not" Dabi glared at the girl. "It's Tatsuo Todoroki."

"In your fucking face Toga, you owe me 5,000 yen." Deku whooped in victory.

"You fucks were seriously betting on my fucking name! How the fuck did you even guess?"

"My bet was that you were a Todoroki and Toga bet that you weren't. Statistically she had a better chance to be right, but you really should learn not to underestimate me." He explained as he held out his hand to collect his winnings.

"We had a deal, I said my name then you say yours." Dabi huffed, folding his arms. 

"First of all I said I would consider it," Deku started.

"Don't make me hit you." Dabi interrupted.

"Secondly my name is Izuku Midoriya." He grinned as Dabi began to get it.

"Oh my fucking god, you're unbelievable."

"What? I don't get it." Toga looked between the two of them confused.

Dabi groaned. "Deku is another way of reading Izuku."