Chapter 22

He was currently riding a train to Musutafu where he hopes to find and meet and up coming villain going by the name of Gentle. All he had to do was get there and look around any tea shops. Shouldn't be too hard. A quick search on his phone told h that there was a particularly fancy one not too far from the station he was getting off at. In fact, the map he as looking at showed that it wasn't too far from UA either. Probably a five minute walk.

After getting off the train he began to stroll towards the tea shop, watching and listening as the people around him were talking about the UA cultural festival. He's forgotten that was happening today, not that it mattered much seeing as it was a closed event this year. Pausing,he began to think. Could this be Gentle's plan? It did fit with his usual stunts. Deku began to veer off his course to the tea shop and instead headed towards UA, slipping on his black cat mask as he walked.

Sure enough he had found his target and the one who he assumed filmed everything. "Yo. You're Gentle right?"

The man in question startled and turned around looking ready to activate his quirk.

"Easy there. I'm not going to turn you in or anything. The opposite in fact."

"You seem to know me. Looks like I am at a disadvantage. Care to tell me who you are?" Gentle asked as the midget moved the camera between them.

"Sure I don't see why not. I'm Deku, nice to meet you." He smirked. "Now, shall we talk business?"

"How about a proposition. I plan to infiltrate the UA Cultural festival. You did us in successfully completing Th is task and we will talk. Fail us, and I can and will make you pay for it." Gentle attempted to sound threatening, but to Deku it sounded as tough as a Chihuahua.

"Sure, sounds simple enough. Do you want to tell me what you want me to do or can I go off and do things my way?"

"I suppose it will be interesting to see how you well you do on your own." Gentle thought aloud. "Very well. We shall meet for tea in an hours time. We shall have one cup of tea and should you not return in that time, La Brava and will take our leave."

"Right. Oh and just a heads up. Hound Dog is due to come round this side of the campus in less than five minutes. If you wait ten you'll be in the clear." Gentle seemed to huff and roll his eyes but did listen.

Now that he had met Gentle and was in on the plan, there was something he had been wanting to do for a while. Ever since the students of 1-A moved into the dorms Deku had debated breaking in and leaving a message behind. After all, it's no fun to go after the students when they lived at home. He waited for Hound Dog's patrol to pass by and clear the area before he made his move. The security features around UA were going to be more relaxed with the event going on, and with all the people around, it would be very easy to miss a couple intruders.

Getting into the school was surprisingly easy, even with the already low expectations he had. He removed the mask he was wearing and hid it at the bottom of his bag where he doubted it would be found if they some how found him after all he could say he was a sibling of one of the students here. He knew enough about all the first year classes that he could pick someone to vow for him. Plus with his looks it would be easy to pass himself as younger than he was.

The next stop was the class 1-A dorm rooms. It wasn't five minutes before he spotted the Heights Alliance sign and entered the building. Now that he was here he realised that he didn't have any spray ain't or anything. Oh well, he can't always be prepared, it was bound to happen. All he had to do was find a substitute. There was a squeeze bottle of tomato sauce in the fridge and he swiped it along side some markers and pens some one had left lying around. It wasn't spray paint but it would have to do.

He made his way up one of the sets of stairs and realised his mistake. Of course there would be a male wing and a separate female wing to the building. Oh well, at least he picked up some lip stick before heading back down and going up the other flight of stairs. It took a while for him to find the room he was looking for but recognised it the moment he saw it. A grin formed on his face as he got to work. First off was the lipstick, he didn't want to use too much of it as he drew on the walls, adding a note below it saying that 'kacchan' would replace it. Next he used the markers to write explosion based puns and jokes on the window and door. Finally he got the tomato sauce and squirted large amounts all over the bed and floor. He admired his master piece for a moment longer before retreating from the building and then the school. How he wished he could see the reactions it would invoke. Would 'kacchan' be angry? Frustrated? Sad?... maybe he could ask Eraserhead if they ever meet again.