Chapter 5

"And so that's basically why I'm joining the league of villains." He recounted to his roommates.

"So you're telling us that you met Stain and didn't even think to get his autograph? What kind of friend are you?" Toga exclaimed, abusing his poor ears.

"That's not the important part! I'm joining the league of villains for fucks sake!"

"Yea and we already told you that we don't care. Now, tell us more about Stain. What was he like in person?" Dabi almost swooned.

He let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. For once he couldn't tell if they were being sarcastic or not. All he knew was that they were offering accommodation and meals to those who joined and he really wanted to stop wasting money on feeding all of them. And yea, maybe he was trying to get them to come with him if only because they helped him out when no one else would.

"You guys do realise that because of what happened at Hosu there are going to be more Stain fans joining the league right?" Deku started, an idea formulating in his mind.

"You told us that he wasn't part of the league though right?" Toga asked, looking confused.

Deku smiled. "Not everyone knows that though and almost all the newspapers are speculating a connection between the two."

"And what has that got to do with us?" Dabi asked.

He smiled innocently at the pair before answering. "If you join then think of all the other villains you'll get to talk about Stain with. If you all ask me nicely then maybe I'll even help you come up with a plan to break him out of prison."

"You're bribing us aren't you?" Dabi asked accusingly. "Well it's totally working, let's go."