Chapter 23

The story if the infiltration was all over the news with the media criticising how safe the school actually was and how it was supposed to be safer now that it was a boarding school. While most of the story focused on Gentle and La Brava, there was mention of a student's dorm being vandalised. A couple pictures of the state he'd left the room in and the messages he left flashed on screen as the news anchor went on about how this was the only room ruined and that it was a targeted attack. They went on to statements from a couple heroes who all said basically the same thing about not expecting it and how they should have been more on hairs despite it being a closed event.

Deku could just imagine All for One cackling if he heard what the media was saying. Behind him Toga and Dabi were desperately trying to stop laughing only to look at him or each other and begin anew. Twice went between cackling and scolding him for how dangerous it was. Shigaraki was sulking in the corner saying it should have been him sneaking into UA with him. Eri was mostly confused but found herself having fun with everyone else.

"Man I am so disappoint they didn't show kacchan's reaction. Would've been hilarious." Spinner surprised them by saying. The lizard man had  mostly stayed to himself with his stain cosplay.

"It's such a bummer. I'll need to remember to bring spray paint with me for next time."

"Next time? You know they're going to be beefing up security now right?"

"That's what they did last time, and the time before that." Deku countered. "Chillax my dude. I'm not going to get caught."

"Again." Dabi pretended to cough and Deku glared.

"Watch it scar face."

"Now now there is no need to fight amongst ourselves." Kurogiri interfered, his mother hen side showing. "We should make a plan to continue dismantling the current hero society. While Deku has achieved reducing the trust the people have for heroes, there is still more to do.

"We need to do something about Endevour." Shigaraki hummed. "Since he ranked up he has been trying to be more like All Might."

"That fuck wit has nothing on All Might." Deku ignored the sounds of Dabi chocking on air. "He's attempting to fill the gap All Might left but its impossible."

"Oh and do you have a plan?" Shigaraki sneered which Deku returned with a deadpan stare.

"Of course I fucking do. And a back up plan." He rolled his eyes and muttered "dipstick" under his breath.

"I happen to have some key information that we can use to take down that looser and publicly." Deku started off. "Eggdevour happens to be a garbage human being. Hits his kids, hit his wife. You get the drill."

"How did you come upon this information Deku?" Kurogiri inquired.

"It's obvious! Eggdeavour is known to have four children but that is all the public knows. I know the oldest had a really strong fire quirk and is believed to be dead. Next you have his only daughter, a weak ice quirk she inherited from the mother. She is known to be jumpy and shy yet chooses to be a teacher. The next child is a son who is thought to be quirkless however even I don't know if that is 100 percent true. He moved out of home when he was 16, on his birthday if I'm correct. The youngest son refuses to use half his quirk, the fire half. There is a little bit of reading between the lines but it does paint quite the picture doesn't it?."

Almost everyone was shocked into silence. Spinner didn't react once the reptilian knew there was a good reason Stain hated the fire hero. Dabi was shocked that Deku knew so much. Then Shigaraki began to cackle. "This is perfect. Way better than what I had in mind."

"Now hold up Mr bad touch man." Shigaraki glared at the nickname but said nothing. "If we go release this information to the public, then they'll dismiss it as anti-hero propaganda and the government will do what it can to hide all the evidence. We need to get some one important to listen to us. Someone that everyone will listen to."

"Well Hawks has been trying to get me to let him meet the league. I haven't done anything since I'm sure it's just a trick." Dabi admitted.

"It probably is, but this is exactly the kind of opening we need!" Deku grinned. "Next time you two meet up lemme know and we can get this show on the road.