Chapter 17

"Those bastards will pay." Shigaraki growled as he paced the room. No one had really spoken since the meeting with the Eight Precepts of Death had murdered Magne. Twice sat on the floor with his hands covering his face. While Twice was the one that brought Overhaul as a probable new recruit it turned out he'd been deceived and they had paid the price. Mange had lost her life to that asshole and Mr Compress lost an arm.

"I have an idea. Maybe one you won't like but it'll crush Them." Deku spoke, voice heavy with grief. They needed him to be clear headed, he can't let his judgement become clouded or there would be more death.

"Well go on." Handy man stopped his pacing and said impatiently.

"I've been gathering information on them for a while now. Their whole plan revolves around this one girl, Eri. She has a powerful quirk that allows her to rewind time on things she touches. They've been experimenting on her and have managed to create a weapon that can remove a persons quirk." Deku began as the eyes of everyone still around found there way to him. "They've been supplying smaller gangs with incomplete versions that only block a quirk temporarily however I know that they do have a complete one they're keeping for themselves."

"What's your point?" Twice asked with a slight sniffle everyone pretended didn't occur.

"At the moment they have a limited supply. I also know the heroes are getting ready to crack down on them. If we play our cards right, we cab infiltrate their ranks and when the heroes laugh their raid we grab the weapon and the girl and run. Let the heroes do the hard work."

Handskink looked at him for a moment. "There's more to your little idea isn't there."

"See, you know me too well. During the battle we can stay mostly out of they way, you know collecting blood for Toga, picking off any strugglers, just the usual. As for Overhaul himself, killing him would make it even. However that's not good enough. Instead what if we were make it so that he could never use his quirk again? The quirk it can only be used with his hands, what do you think would happen if he were to... I don't know loose them?" He received some blank stares while the rest seemed to be thinking. Deku smirked. "Its simple really, Overhaul would no longer be able to use his quirk as the activation of it requires him to be touching something. He'll lose everything with his quirk no longer working. Having a quirk and not being able to use for a man like him, it's a fate worse than death."

By the end of his little speech the others were looking thoughtful and no longer sweating through their eyes. He took it as a good sign. Taking down Overhaul would make a good distraction and help them all accept Mange's death. Not only that but it would bring down an underworld empire that most people would never have heard of.

"And what of the girl?" Kurogiri asked, speaking up for the first time since the failed meeting.

"I wouldn't trust the heroes to be able to look after her properly. She been tortured, broken apart an put back together again so many times. Both figuratively and literally. The heroes would want to do the right thing and have her treated at a hospital but with the trauma she's been through there is really no telling how she'd react the the sterile environment and hospital equipment. I doubt she'd be able to adjust to a simple life and in the future, if done carefully, she may be able to be helpful to us."

"I'll allow her here under the condition that you look after her. Last thing I need is a brat ruining our plans." Handsy complained. "As for the plan, Himiko, Twice, Deku. The three of you will head over to their base of operations tomorrow. Make it seem as though we've accepted their offer. And when the time comes, stole with no mercy. We'll show them what it means to mess with us."

(To clear up any issues, Magne is confirmed to be a trans woman and uses she/her pronouns despite a sterotypically manly appearance. I had to double check had to double check the wiki to be sure)