Chapter 13

This was his life now, hair cut short and dyed a dark pink as he was being escorted to where he'll be staying for god knows how long. He could already imagine everyone laughing at him, why was he friends with assholes again? From what he was able to gather, the people he'd be living with weren't heroes but rather those who developed support items for heroes. So not as bad as he thought it was going to be.

Currently investigator talksalot was sitting next to him as a hero named Ms. Joke drove them. "Do you remember your cover?"

Not this again, "Ah yeah, I'm Rei Hatsume visiting my aunt and cousin after being expelled from my high school in Osaka." Deku sighed as he repeated it for what felt like the millionth time as he tried to keep form rolling his eyes.

"Good were almost there. As you know we have Ms. Joke patrolling the area along side some other heroes you probably haven't heard of."

He had to keep him self from replying 'try me bitch' as he presumed most normal people haven't heard of underground heroes. Instead he stayed quiet and prayed that none of this would take long. Maybe he could escaped and send Toga to kill the family? As long as th is Mei wasn't cute and or eccentric Toga would get it done.

The car suddenly stopped and broke him from his thoughts. They'd arrived and he sent a glare at Me. Joke for her mad driving. Fucking hell, make jokes or drive not both. Out side the car two pink hairs females greeted them, both covered in what he guessed was grease.

"Sorry bout the mess," the older laughed, "we're working in something new. Do you want to see."

This didn't look good, Ms. Joke was laughing with them. Anything the hero laughed at was going to be bad news.

"Mei, show 'im round while I talk to the adults." The older added, pushing the younger towards him.

"Do you want to see my babies?" Why does she remind him of Toga? "I need someone to test them on since the last test subject bailed. Bummer right?" Right, she sou see crazy that's why. He was never you g to escape now.

"Come on we don't have all day." Me I added, dragging him towards what he assumed was the garage.

"Take all the time you need." He grumbled making Mei pause.

"I like you, you're funny." She laughed before continuing to drag him away. Damn how strong was she?

"It's a shame I couldn't bring any of the babies I made at school home, I got to make sooo many and I got to show them off at the sports festival, isn't that amazing? Even got a few companies interested but they aren't big enough for me. Oh I know, I could ask overloaded if you can cone to school and help me test the ones there. He'll probably say yes, maybe, and you'll get to see where I'm staying. Right you might not know but UA is now a boarding school because of everything that happened. I think you're staying here with mum but I have permission to leave on weekends to be here. I just know we're gonna be great friends, can't you feel it?"

He was going to have to apologise to everyone when he escaped. Did he ever get this fucking bad? Fucking hell, felt like he was never going to be left alone now.