Chapter 8

"Bored bored, so fucking bored." He groaned. "When are we actually going to do something."

"What are you talking about? I've been doing lots of stuff like murder and man slaughter and pick pocketing." Toga giggled as she slid into the seat next to him.

"Something about the way you wordered that feels off." Deku frowned

"You say that like you've got some sort if grammar degree or something."

"I doubt most if us have even finished high school Toga."

"And you prove my point." Toga replied smugly.

He turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow. "Are you really turning this into a competition?"

"Maybe I am. You'll never know." She whispered before getting up and running off in a giggle.

He stared after her long after shed left in blatant confusion. "What the actual fuck?" He muttered to no one.

Reminded of his previous boredom he latched onto the blank tv screen in the corner of the bar. Currently off, the tv was taunting him with its blank silence. The was one problem with this cure, last week there had been a disagreement over which channel they should all watch who h resulted in probably the biggest fight the bar had ever seen. Kurogiri, who'd been out at the time, returned to find all the furniture broken, glasses and bottles smashed, and some childish show playing in the background.

As tempting as it was to try and steal the remote, if he was found out then he'd loose all dinner picking privileges for the rest of the year. It was something he enjoyed holding over Dabi and Shigaraki.

If he didn't get some entertainment in the next two minutes, he was going to officially die if boredom.

"Deku,  wanna help me egg Endeavour's agency?" Thank God for Dabi and his ridicules revenge plans.

"Fuck yes I will. Let me get some spray paint too, I've just thought of some bad puns to tag the building with."

*****

"Our top story this evening, the hero agency of the number two hero Endeavour has been defaced. Security footage captured the two masked perpetrators, one throwing several dozen eggs while the other spray painted the building with such sayings as 'Eggdeavour' and 'try crack this case'. The identities of the perpetrators are currently unknown but police are out looking and are asking anyone who saw the event to come forward.

Our next story two cats..." The next report was cut off when Kurogiri turned off the TV.

"I though I made it clear, no TV till next week."

"Come on, let this one slide please." Deku pleaded with the older villain. "We all agreed on what to watch this time." He added to which everyone nodded.

"And it's about what we did to Eggdeavour last night. It was important." Dabi added after a hard nudge from Deku.

Kurogiri let out a sigh. "Fine. I shall let it go just this once, but, I better not see the TV on till I  say so. Got it?"