Chapter 10

"What did I tell you not to do?" He asked sternly, arms crossed.

"Kidnap Bakugo."

"And what did you do?"

"Kidnap Bakugo."

"How come you get it now but not when I told you?" Deku groaned, turning his attention to where they were currently keeping the prisoners. 

At least the raid hadn't been completely useless despite loosing Mustard and Moonfish but the pair were unimportant. They had captured Ragdoll, a quirk Sensei was interested in, Bakugo, depite his protest on the waste of time, and Tokoyami, a student with a sentient quirk that went out of control.

"Whatever. At least we got Ragdoll, Sensei will be pleased with that." He pinched his eyebrows together as he tried to think of the best way to deal with the situation.

While he hadn't been present during the attack personally, he had been in charge of assigning the roles for the Vanguard squad. A prospective memeber, Muscular, had been turned away for his history of disobeying orders and senseless murder. Deku hadn't explained the second reason to the league but it still felt weird to think about people his age being murdered.

"So are you going to deal with Bakugo or what. You said you know him best." Shigaraki interrupted his thoughts.

"Fuck no. If I never see him again it would be too soon. Send Dabi and Toga in. I can deal with Ragdoll while Mr. Compress and Kurogiri work on Tokoyami." Shigaraki looked like he was contemplating his plan before agreeing.

"Fine but if Bakugo still won't cooperate then you'll go in."

"Yea sure what ever." He waved it off, waiting till Shigaraki left before smirking. 

He knew there was no way Bakugo would be convinced but Shigaraki hadn't given a time limit, Something he was counting on. Making his way to where they were keeping Ragdoll before they transferred her to the Nomu warehouse he whistled a quiet tune to himself. He knocked on the door before entering with a grin. 

"Good morning Ragdoll, or should I call you Shiretoko Tomoko since you're technically off duty?" Deku asked as he pulled up a chair from the corner of her holding room.

"What do you want?" The hero asked rather viciously from where she was chained to the wall for minimum movement.

He hummed in contemplation. "You're going to have to be a little more specific. There are quite a few things that I want. A new game system for instance, Shigaraki keeps destroying them when he looses. A bigger room would be nice. Maybe even have Toga and Dabi stop calling me fuckface whenever they see me. However, that's enough about me."

"What do you want from me?" She hissed, obviously not amused by his attitude. 

"Oh now that's a better question." Deku paused to imitate him thinking. "Well personally there is nothing I want from you. I actually thing you and the other pussycats are alright heroes. However I don't get a choice in the matter. You see, it's Sensei that's interested in you."

"And who's Sensei?" Ragdoll asked with a little less hostility and more curiosity.

"Only the biggest baddest villain of all time. Not some one that just anyone can go up against."