Chapter 4

"The one day I manage to escape my fucking room mates and all this happens. Fucking great." He sighs, looking at the sight before him.

Stain was standing over a boy in armour with Native slumped on a wall behind them. "Why does this keep happening to me." He was actually glad for the medical mask covering his nose and freckles, don't want heroes or eccentric villains chasing after him.

"What the hell are you doing here kid?" Stain asked in audible annoyance.

"Well lets see. I was in Hosu to pick up some stuff for my lazy fucking room mates then these giant fucking weird looking things start attacking. And let's just say that the police don't really like me so I go off to hide in an alley till everything was over and now here I am." He sighed, using his arms to add emphasis to his story.

"So you're a villain?" Stain looked intrigued and lowered his sword from the kid in armour.

"Sure why not. Everyone else thinks so." Deku shrugged. "But seriously, I was under the impression that you didn't hurt kids. That one over there doesn't look to be out of high school." He pointed.

"So you're familiar with my philosophy, interesting." The man was slowly stalking towards him, not that it bothered Deku.

"Hard not to when my room mates are obsessed with you. Heck out of you and one of my room mates, I'm not sure which one hates Endeavour more." 

"You're rather interesting. I think I like you." Stain said when he was finally right in front of Deku. 

"Sorry, but I'm not interested in a romantic relationship right now." He couldn't help the sarcasm that came out. Thankfully the hero killer thought it was funny.

"Interesting. You say your room mates are fans, but what about you? What's your opinion?"

"Well I'd love to tell you, but I need something of that armour kid and he needs to be alive for it. Mind making a trade?

Stain looked at him then back at armour kid and Native. "Fine, I'll go after them at a later date." That would work.

He pulled off his back pack and pulled out a note book, wrote down 'got new infomeet me same place, 5dfn - black cat' and ripped the paper from the book and put it in the kid's armour.

"Don't look at the message and give it straight to Eraserhead. You probably know him as Aizawa though. Think of it as the price for keeping you alive." He whispered to the armour kid before winking.

He left the hero in training as well as the Native and headed for the mouth of the alley where Stain stood waiting. "Shall we head off?" He asked before a rush of heat coming from behind surprised him and caused him to stagger.

"Hero Killer Stain, your reign ends here." Endeavour roared and Deku's eyes widened. The pro 'hero' seemed to notice him and sneered.

"Why does the world hate me today." He groaned into his hands before sighing. "I'm not much a fighter but I'm a bloody good strategist. Against this many pros, you're not going to win. I suggest either retreating or trying to separate and incapacitate." He whispered to Stain.

"No, I refuse to back down in the face of a fake hero. Those that parade around with a title they disrespect." Stain roared. "The only one I'll let take me down is the true hero All Might."

He realised the hidden message for him in that speech. The hero killer had said 'I' rather than 'we'. Well, he hoped he was right. However he didn't have much time to think about it as screams erupted from the heroes just as hooked claws sunk into his shoulders. It was official, the world hated him. 

He could see the heroes becoming smaller and smaller the further away he was flown but he didn't miss the panicked look from the Hero Killer as he dodged flames from the number two hero.

It was only a matter of time before Deku was dropped, however he didn't expect to be laid down in front of two other people while the creature that brought him stood behind him as if it was guarding him.

"Kurogiri, what is the meaning of this?" The man covered in hands sounded exasperated.

"I... am unsure. Perhaps it is best if we ask Sensei for the reasoning behind this." The other, Kurogiri he guessed, responded similarly surprised.

"All I wanted was a quite night out but nooo. Instead the city I go to gets attacked, I have to run from the police, then find Stain, only to have to run from heroes before getting kidnapped. Can this day get any worse?" Deku complained, not bothering to get up.

"Greetings, we are the League of Villains." Kurogiri introduced them.

"And I just had to fucking jinx it."