Chapter 24

"So your Hawks huh?" Deku looked over the new number two Hero with scrutiny from behind his black feline mask. From all the news footage he knew the hero was strong and rather well liked, not to mention very young.

"I don't seem to know who you are kid, got me at a loss here."

"Call me Deku. I'm here to help Dabi not fuck anything up." He introduced himself, ignoring Dabi's irritated huff. "And you, a famous and popular hero is here why?"

"Because I uh hate society and want to destroy it?" Hawks more asked making both Dabi and Deku want to face palm.

"Yea okay what ever secret agent dipshit." Deku rolled his eye. "You have no idea what we do or why we do what we do. Honestly can't blame you. More than half the current members joined because they thought Stain was a member."

"He wasn't with you guys?" Deku screamed into his own hands. How were people this stupid.

"No he wasn't. The media just thinks that because hand fetish guy threw a guest fit." Deku took a deep breath.

"Then what are the League's ideals?" Hawks asks, almost sounding confused, the poor bird man.

"I guess you could say demolishing the current corrupt hero system. Everyone has their own reason and ideals but one thing we all have in common is that this society that revolves around heroes tossed us aside and left us with nothing. We've done everything we could just to survive. Because of course, where would the heroes be with out villains?" Deku sighed. He didn't like the idea of opening up this much to this guy but he needed to win Hawks over so they could at least use him.

"Woah man that's pretty deep. I never thought of it that way."

"Yea as handy man would say, those heroes are playing on easy mode, we're playing on hard mode but that just means we've got more xp." Deku quoted.

"And you just ruined." Dabi grumbled, probably feeling left out.

Hawks just stood looking a little lost for words, a little sheepish and over all lost. This was almost going to be too easy, but one wrong move and everything will come crashing down around him.

"Maybe you should get back, your hero friends might be getting worried about you." Hawks just nodded slowly. "Until next time then "

As each party went their separate ways he felt Dabi's elbow push into his rib cage. "You said you were just going to join me not take over the whole conversation you little prick."

Deku shrugged. "Sorry you can't keep up with my plans. Besides you were probably going to try and use him to plan an attack on Endeavour."

Dabi just grumbled under his breath something that was probably an insult but he paid no attention to it. After all, now he had something to focus on and look forward to. This was going to be a lot of fun and it was going to bring them one step closer to their goal.