Chapter 11

It took three days, well it might have been longer; Deku was known for his... abstract sleeping habits more  than his strategic thinking. Either way it had taken around three days for the heroes to launch their counterattack. Even he was unable to foresee the attack under the impression that Eraserhead would be an important part in the take down. Thinking about but, he supposed the underground hero was the key piece in the plan. Must have been Nedzu pulling the strings for the heroes then.

Luckily he was able to use the ensuing chaos from All Might to get away to the back stairs. Going up a flight he was met with the room the league had given him. A backpack filled with all  his belongings sat by the bed, ready for a moment like this. A few minuted later and he found himself collecting Toga's and Dabi's belongs and heading out the back door away from the fighting. Should Toga and Dabi make it out alive and free he had no doubt that they would meet up again. They all knew he wasn't a fighter and didn't mind, leaving him guilt free during his escape.

As he ran away from the destruction, he was able to blend in with the crowd of fleeing civilians, ushered away by unknowing heroes. From there it was easy to find somewhere broadcasting the battle. Deku's breath hitched when he spotted Sensei in all his quirked glory, floating menacingly before the heroes despite looking almost like a potato. He bit his lip in an attempt to stifle his laugh. Another member if the crowd had misinterpreted his expression and placed what he guessed was supposed to be a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, All Might is going to win like he always does." Instead the hand felt sweaty and gross and the supposedly comforting words sounded idiotic.

Deku however chose to say nothing and simply wait for the hand to be removed. He didn't want to reveal himself after all. Thankfully a minute later the offending appendage was removed and all eyes were glued to the screen. Blow after blow both All Might and Sensei were getting weaker and it was now becoming a battle of stamina.

Off to the corners of the screen he would occasionally spot a member of the league battling it out with a hero. Those battles while not being documented as closely could turn the tide of the main event. Should another villain did themselves of their opponent, then Sensei would win. Same with the heroes and All Might.

The finale was definitely a once in a lifetime experience. Sensei laid unconscious just in frame while All Might stood victorious but noticeably thinner and covered in blood. Sensei must have been right about one for all being weakened but still overestimated himself. no, that wasn't quite right. Sensei probably has something much bigger planned.

Now it was time to get out of here and wait out the storm, possibly get in contact with everyone that escaped, and maybe figure out where he was going to stay. But first he needed to get something to eat. He had asked Kurogiri to make him some food but he never got the chance to eat it what will all the fighting and general chaos. Msn he felt like punching something right now.

"Just my luck, everything looks to be closed." Deju groaned as his stomach protested its emptiness. "Why do I get the feeling the universe isn't going to give me a break tonight?"