To My Readers....We Did It!

Hey all, first off, I want to tell you all, thank you!  Thank you for taking the time to read this story, and for all the votes and support you have given me!  I have greatly enjoyed taking you all on this journey through the Academy, as we watched Nick's first year unfold together.  Chatting with you all in comments and messages about the story as it has progressed, made the adventure all the sweeter!  

That being said, sadly, all good things must come to an end, and The Academy is now complete (at least, the rough draft is haha).  I promise you, there is more in store for Nick, and I hope to begin writing book 2 in the series in November!  

I know November is a long ways away, so I promise, I will still be putting up new content.  I have another old story of mine, that I want to rewrite with my new style, so that will be uploaded.  I also have a fantasy novel that I've been working on, that I will begin uploading for you all as well!  So while The Academy may be on Summer Break, I will still be hard at work for all of you!

Lastly, I want to just open this up to any questions/thoughts regarding The Academy.  Share with me moments you enjoyed, things you thought and felt, and feel free to ask any questions that you may have!  I will do my best to answer and reply to everything you all comment!  Thanks again, and I look forward to sharing more of my worlds and ideas with all of you!