I think he still loves me....

Scarlets p.o.v

I wash the dress and Jordan kept flashing in my mind it felt like I couldn't think straight as well as my heart rate sped up.

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone, I checked it and to my surprise it was Jordan.

(J- Jordan, S- scarlet)

J- hey it's the guy that ruined your pretty dress

S- ha hey and would you stop :) it's fine right now it's in the wash

J- ha ok..... I was wondering maybe tomorrow you want to go to Starbucks..... If your not busy of course.

S- sure I'd love to, what time?

J- uhhh around 10 or 10:30 perhaps

S- yeah sounds good to me see you then

J- alrighty see you then

"Hey scare I'm home" lunar singed, "hey lulu" I say smirking she hates that nickname, lunar gave me an evil glare.

"Hmm cute, where were you?" She asked, "oh, well I rammed into this guy and he accidentally spilt coffee on me" I say biting my lip piecing, lunars expression changed dramatically "WHAT! Ok where is this guy? I want to beat him up" she says putting her fist up likes she's ready to fight.

I rolled my eyes "it's ok, right now it's getting washed and stuff keep it cool geeze girl" as I say that lunar relaxes a bit, "oh ok, well with the d-", "hey scare" Andy comes in hugging me then turns to lunar.

"What?" He questioned with an arm around me, Andy is taller than me, straight edge tattoo on his right arm (A/N: if you don't know what straight edge is, it means no drinking, smoking nor doing drugs) green hazel eyes, black curly hair up to his neck and snake bites as piercings.

"Andy, have you ever heard the phrase called knocking? Because of you didn't you should use it"

Lunar said sounding pissed "oh, well sorry scare I have to show you this guy on youtube" Andy says smiling.

"Another one?" I say pushing him playfully, he's always telling me about these guys on the internet called 'YouTube' he has shown me this Swedish gamer pewdiepie, seananners king of cheats I must say.

We made our way to my room, Andy opened my laptop went on 'YouTube' and typed in the bar 'C,a,p' he clicked on this name and it came up with 'captainsparklez' I smirked "nice name" I chuckled, "I know right" Andy smiled.

He clicked on this video that said 'best Garry's mod moments' my ears and eyes were all open......... 'Jordan' I say to myself, the guy I had just met has 7 freaking MILLON subscribes and counting. When the video finished Andy made me snap back down to earth.

"You like him?" He says smiling wiping away his tears clearly from laughing.

"Uhhh y-yeah he's pretty cool" I say stuttering, "awesome, well I best be going scarlet I'll see you later on" Andy gets up and opens his arms for a hug I gladly accept it.

We pull back, but I noticed Andy leaning in I knew were this was heading, but I didn't stop him before I knew it his lips were on mine I didn't kiss back nor stop him.

Andy pulled back his expression turned into shock and he started to stutter. "Oh uhhh I- I'm sorry scarlet I just......." I shook it off and simply said "it's fine, I'll see you around" I say with no emotion he nodded his head and left.

I breathed out realised what had just happened I knew Andy still had a thing for me. Andy and I used to date he was so nice, kindhearted, but he cheated on me I founded out and broke with him I didn't talk to him for a couple of months he begged on his knees for forgiveness.

I denied it a couple of times a coupe of months after that I started to warm up to him and we regained our friendship.

I said goodnight to lunar, I didn't tell her that Andy kissed me, but I'm super excited to go and see Jordan tomorrow, 'haha captainsparklez' I giggled.

A/n: oooooo Andy kissed scarlet, but scarlet might like Jordan ohhh maayyyn haha, well I hope you enjoyed that one I'll put another tomorrow.

Have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out ^_^