Sporty spice

Scarlet P.O.V

I unwrapped myself from Jordan's arms carefully, making my way to the bathroom, I looked at myself, I had my makeup all smudged, red puffy eyes and my nose a bit red.

I slightly laugh at myself at how ridiculously I look, I decide to have a shower, I stripped

all my clothes off and went in.

I let the hot water run down my body and hit the floor, but it kinda stings on my arms and legs, I look down and see a ton of scares, I felt like I was going to break down again.

"Hey" I heard a voice from behind me, I started to panic, but it clicked in my head of who it was, 'oh Jordan' I say to myself.

I spun around and see him standing their smirking, "what are you doing here? Get out this is my time to have a shower" I laughed, Jordan shook his head and hugged me tightly.

"I'm not going anywhere" he whispered in my ear.

I giggled, "how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm uhhh..... I'm okay...... Kind of" Jordan pulled back, "is that a lie?" He questioned.

"Wha- no it's not, it's how I feel" I say looking into his yes, Jordan nods his head I felt him playing with my wet hair.

"Come on let's get out of the shower and talk about what our plans are for today, deal?" I say smiling to Jordan.

"Deal, let's go".

We got out of the shower, got changed and went out into the living room.

"So...... What are our plans miss Scarlet" Jordan said grabbing both of my hands intertwining.

"Well..... Let's go and....... Play something" I grinned.

Jordan gave me a questionable look, "like what?"

"When I was young I played soccer and I was a good player, so would you like me to teach you?" I smirked.

"Yeah I don't see why not" he shrugged.

-//-/-/-/--/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Jordan P.O.V

Scarlet and I arrived at a soccer pitch not far from the condo, I saw her put the ball down and dribbled it to the other end aiming for the goal.

While she did this, scarlet did some tricks with the ball really fast, "holly crap" I whispered.

She scored, "GOAAAALLL!" She shouted running up to me.

"Oh wow your like a pro babe" I say putting my hands on her waist.

"Nah not really, come on try and shoot I'll be the in goals" she said grabbing my hand.

Scarlet placed the ball down for me right in front of the goal, "now shoot, aim anyway besides my face or missing" she smirks.

I run up to the ball and kicked it to the far right of the goal and scored, scarlet tried to jump, but it was just at the tip of her fingers.

"OHHHH ITS YERRR BOIII!" I shouted, making scarlet laugh.

"Nice one sparklez, but I bet you can't catch me" she tried to run passed me with the ball, but I got her just in time, I wrapped my arms around her, spun her around and pinned her to the ground gently.

"Ready?" I smiled.

"Ready for wha- OH MY GOSH STOP IT TICKLES" she laughs.

"I know you weakness miss scarlet" I chuckled, she just kept laughing while I tickled her sides.

"JORDAN STOP.... I-I'll PEE!" She shouted.

I stopped and bursted out laughing, I heard scarlet catching her breath, "that's.... Uhhh that's really nice" I laughed slightly.

Scarlet came and hovered over me, I looked into her eyes seeing them shine with a lovely icy blue colour, I brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Your so amazing Jordan, I'm glad I met you because if I didn't....... I don't think I'll be able to survive" she smiled slightly.

"You will be able to survive Scarlet, you're such a talented, gorgeous, intelligent women. I grinned.

"I love you Jordan" she leaned in slowly.

"I love you too you're my world" as I said that, our lips touch, the feeling of her skin against mine sends me a rush through my body.

She moves her lips and plants little kisses under my chin and on my neck, "come on let's go before things..... Get a little to heated" I say smirking, scarlet giggled.

We got up and walked to our condo hand in hand.

A/n awwwww sooooooo kawai ^_^ haha thank you so much for 1.8k I think it was and counting..... I'm absolutely stunned at how many people are enjoying this book :)

Have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out ^_^