Goodbye Andy?!

Jordan P.O.V

"Ok, who in the world flooded my house?" I shouted into the team call on mianite, "was it you tucker?" I questioned.

"WHAT? No it was not, don't accuse me sparklez" he shouted back, "then who did it?" I said rolling my eyes, I heard some one giggle on the call, "scare, did you flood my house?" She laughed.

"Right that's it, revenge is what your going to get now, I think it's about time that I head off anyway, bye everyone", everyone said bye as well as the stream.

"Scarlet rose Johnson" I shouted making my way to her office, I opened her door "did you flood my house?" I questioned making my way over to her slowly, "m-maybe" she said giggling. I grabbed her just when she was about to run past me, I threw her over my shoulders and headed to our bedroom, "Jordan maron, put me down" she said laughing.

I put her on the bed and started tickling her like there was no tomorrow, "j-Jordan stop" she said trying to push my hands away, but it was no use.

"Did you flood my house?", "fine I did it okay, it was only because you put lava on my farm" she made a sad face, I leaned down and kissed her the kiss started to get heated, but there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I say making my way over, I opened the door and to my surprise it was Andy, couple of months ago scarlet told me what happened between her, Carly and Andy.

Andy was dressed in an army uniform his head wasn't completely shaven, "hello Jordan, is scarlet here?" He asked "uhhhh she's-", "babe who's at door?" I head scarlet coming.

"Never mind" I mumbled to myself, scarlet stopped in her tracks and her facial expression changed, "what the hell is he doing here" she yelled I wrapped an arm around her waist, "babe calm down" I whispered in her ear.

"Hey scarlet, may I speak to you privately?" He questioned, I held her close holding her tightly, "why?" She answered back clearly pissed "because I'm going to the airforce, I'm leaving soon to be honest, so might as well say goodbye" he said opening his arms for a hug, scarlet stayed right beside me.,

Andy sighed in fustration, "okay really scarlet? I know I did really bad shit to you in the past and I'm truly fucking sorry for it, I spent every freaking night thinking about how sorry I was and how can I make you be my friend again, this guilt trip has been dragging on me, just please forgive me I want my best friend back" Andy opened his arms once more and once again scarlet didn't move.

"You know what fine be that way, hope you have a lovely evening, goodbye scarlet". He closed the door I turned to scarlet she was looking at the door with no emotion, "scarlet, are you okay?"

She turned to me, "I'm fine, let's just go to bed, I'm really tired" she said holding my hands dragging me to the bedroom.

A/n ohhhh mayyyyn Andy is leaving, well hope you enjoyed and once agin thank you for 139 people reading this I think that's how many, hope your enjoying this book so far.

Have a groovy day, afternoon or night

Ranga out ^_^