Vlog diary

Scarlet P.O.V

2weeks later

"Hi my name is scarlet rose Johnson and I decided to do a vlog diary I'm not going to upload it onto youtube this is just my personal things and when I'm old I'd like to look back on it, so today my little sister had to leave, to go back to Australia with my brother hunter. We had the most awesomest two weeks ever, Jordan took indigo to Disney while I had to do a photo shoot, he taught her how to edit a video and she went in a live stream with him" I said smiling.

"Some of Jordan's fans thought she was our child, we explained who she was and why she was with us, anyway I have to go and record a video with Jordan, bye".

2days later

"Hey camera I'm back haha, so I have just received a letter from Andy....... I'm afraid to open it, shall I? You know what screw it I'm opening it" I grabbed the letter and show it to the camera, shakily opening it.

"It says...... 'Hello scarlet you might not read this letter or you might I don't know, I just wanted to write to you because I miss your voice and nearly everyone hogs the phone at the airforce I'm soon going to fly a jet it's been so much fun getting lessons and soon enough I'm going to fly one by myself. It's really nerve racking sometimes, but I'm getting the hang of it, I hope you and Jordan are having a blast in your relationship, I'm guessing he's doing better then me, huh? The guilt is still dragging on me scarlet I just hope that someday you will forgive me for what I have done I'm sorry I kissed you, I had a little bit of feelings for you and that night when I was drunk........ I didn't know what I was thinking that wasn't me and you know it, well I best be going hope you get this letter and maybe, just maybe write back to me.

From Andy trace xoxox"

I looked at the camera, I felt a tear run down my cheek and before I knew it I bursted into tears.

5days later

"This..... Has been the worst week ever I received a letter from Andy I don't know if I should forgive him or not, my dress got ripped for a photoshoot and Jordan and I had our first fight he's currently in his recording room and I'm in our bedroom. We were fighting about currency and how my job doesn't pay that much and that I'm not helping him to pay the bills we shouted, yelled, swore and closed the door on each other's faces and at one point in time I shoved him and walked off".

I rubbed my eyes, "so now we are giving each other some space, wow this has been the most worst days ever"

The next day

"Okay, so you know how Jordan and I were fighting? Yeah well.... We made up I got back from a meeting with lunar, Jordan started to sing our favourite song 'kiss me by ed sherren' (a/n I'm sorry if I spelt his last name wrong :/) he grabbed my hand and we started dancing to the song. We both said we were sorry and then we kinda..... Frick frackled haha".

A/n hey guys sorry that was short I had a tone of homework :/ ewwwwwies haha anyway hope you guys are a having a groovy day, afternoon or night.... I also love the votes and comments you guys make it's really supportive thanks heaps :D

Ranga out ^_^