A Little sparkle

2weeks later

Scarlet P.O.V

I lie on the coach listening to Jordan's wonderful soothing voice from the office, he's currently doing a vlog about his live streams, our relationship, his game that he's making and meet ups.

I was about to doze off, when I heard Jordan called my name, "Scarlet?" He shouted.

"Yes?"

"Come here, the doods gave us some questions to answer"

I sighed and got up from the couch and made my way to Jordan, I was about to grab a chair near by, but Jordan wrapped his arms around my waist and made me sit on his lap.

"When am I abled to sit on a chair again?" I laughed looking at him.

"Never" he smirked.

"Okay first question....... How did you guys meet?" He smiled.

"Well, I was on my way to a photo shoot, with a really nice dress on that my.......... Best friend Lunar made me, I wasn't looking to were I was going and...... I think we both ran into each other, while Jordan had a coffee in his hand and accidentally spilt it on my dress" I chuckled.

"Yep..... Pretty big face palm" he laughed slightly.

"Okay, second question........ What ever happened to.......... Oh... Uhh" I turned to look at Jordan, he looked up and gave me 'are you sure you want to answer this?' Stare, I read the question silently.

I nodded my head letting Jordan to continue, "okay........ What ever happened to your child?" I felt like I was going to break down again.

I took a deep breath looking at the camera, "well....... It turns out...... Our b-baby girl..... Didn't make it" I tried to say without letting a tear drop.

"Alrighty third question....... In one word what would you describe each other?" Jordan gave me a romantic gaze, "I would describe Scarlet............ Strong" He smiled.

"And I would describe Jordan........... Caring" I kissed his lips smiling.

We answered a couple more which were, cute, funny and really weird, "okay that's it for today doods, make sure you leave a comment and rating is much appreciated, I'll see you in the next video" Jordan waved to the camera and I just pulled a funny face.

"Haha, I'm not cutting that out" he turned to me, kissing my cheek.

I laughed, "that's okay I didn't wa-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence with my stomach going all funny and cupping my mouth.

"Whoa, you okay babe?" Jordan came up to me, I took a step back.

"Don't" I whispered, it happened again this time much worse.

I ran past Jordan and into the bathroom, I hurled over the toilet, I felt Jordan rub my back and consoling me.

When I finished, I looked at Jordan, he just gave me a look.

I got up and got one of the pregnant test, Jordan widen his eyes and left me alone.

15min later /-/-/-/-/-/

I put the test aside and went out of the bathroom to find Jordan sitting at the end of his bed fiddling with his fingers, he looks up with eyes full of hope.

I just smiled and nodded my head slightly, Jordan ran up to me, wrapping his arms around my back lifting me up hugging me, I just giggled and hugged him tightly.

Jordan put me down and we gazed into each other's eyes, "I'm guessing there might be another jerry or savannah along the way" I whispered, he leaned in and kissed me hard.

A/n OMG WHAAAAT?!? Another little child whooooooooooo or.... Is there..?!? Nah jokes I won't kill little jerry or savannah. Thanks for all the lovely comments it literally puts a smile on my face :D and thanks for 2k and counting I hope you guys are enjoying this book as much as I am.

Have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out (>^_^>) haha whaaat another new face?!?