I love you so much forever eternity

Jordan P.O.V

She hasn't come out of our bedroom for the last 5hours, it's not locked or anything I made sure it wasn't, so she doesn't ruin her perfect smooth skin.

Scarlet is just......... Sitting in the floor sobbing quietly to herself, I can't stand.... To.... See her..... Like this, it's literally tearing me apart, I don't want to loose Scarlet she's the only only girl I love as well as my mum.

I go up to the door and open it quietly, but failed it made a squeaking sound slightly making Scarlet looked up in my direction.

I smile weakly at her and sat down on the floor with her, "hey" I say whisper quietly, putting my hand on her cheek.

"H-hi, what are you doing here?" She hiccuped, clearly from her crying, I looked into her icy blue eyes I always get lost in them forgetting what I was about to say.

"Jordan?"

"Oh, sorry I was just checking up on you" I wipe her tears.

"Thanks, but you didn't need to......." She looked down on the ground again, putting her head on her knees crying softly.

"Oh, Scarlet come here" I put my arm around her protectively, keeping the darkness away from us, she clutches her hand on to my t-shirt, sobbing.

"I-I miss h-her so m-much" she stutters.

"I do to" I quietly say, "I wish I got to know her a bit better".

I fell scarlet nod her head, "she was the only friend I had throughout my school years" she looks up at me with her glassy eyes.

"And now..... I lost her" she went back onto my chest, I rub her back around in circles and say nothing, until she's calmed down.

I stayed like this with her for about 10minutes or so, she tells me about how she shared shared so many memorise with lunar together as she says this, I can see her trying not to break down again.

But failed to do so, I just hold her onto her tightly rocking back and forth it seems to quieten her cries.

I hear her stop, all I hear is silence thorough the entire room, no cries, no hushes, just complete and utter silence.

I look down and see her asleep in my arms, I smile to myself, I pick her up bridal style and put her into bed, I look at her facial expressions.

To sad, angry and softly smiling, I think she's having a dream, I kiss her forehead and whisper, "I love you, so much forever eternity" I look at her smiling slightly in her sleep.

I turn my back and start to walk out, but that's when I felt someone grab my hand and whisper, "don't leave me in the darkness alone, please Jordan..... I need you" I smiled at her and made my way into bed, I felt her snuggle up to me, kissing my cheek.

We spent a couple of minutes whispering cute things into each other's ears, until sleep finally hit us.

A/n awwww cute ending, see it's starting to get happy whoooo thank you all for the votes and lovely comments as well as reading this book, I love you all. Have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out -^_^