Drunk nights and fights

A/n we are nearly at 20 readers and maybe counting thank youuuu all for reading this book :) you guys are the best.

Scarlets p.o.v

"WHAT?" I yelled pushing Andy's face, he nearly fell backwards, but regained his balance with a confused expression on his face.

I stood next to Jordan, "are you kidding me Andy? You cheated on me, you can't just come up and randomly say that I'm your girlfriend" Andy just looked at me dumbfounded then found his words. "But we kissed" he said smirking I rolled my eyes, " that kiss meant nothing to me" I bluntly said.

"Well, you mean something to me-", "Andy please stop" I say cutting him off, but he wasn't finished, "I know I cheated on you, but I miss you, I miss us I'm still in-", " ANDY THATS ENOUGH!" I yelled Jordan and Andy both looked at me shocked.

"Please Andy just stop you have caused me enough pain as it is, now would you be so kindly to leave me the hell alone" I say whispering enough so Andy can hear, he left and went into the elevator. I breathed out with a sigh of frustration then turning to Jordan, "I'm sorry you saw that" I say looking into his chocolate brown eyes, he apologetically smiled at me and hugged me tightly, "it's ok, hey can you close your eyes for a second?" He asked.

I pulled back looking at him confused, but I did what he told me to do, I closed my eyes "now just relax and think....... About........... Nothing" as he said that I felt his breath inches away from my face and before I knew it, he kissed me, his lips were so soft it felt amazing.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, I played with the back of his fluffy black hair to be honest I don't mind staying like this forever, but he pulled back leaving me stuttering "uhhh, w-well I'll see y-you around I guess" I say fluttering my eyes open, Jordan chuckled we said our goodbyes and went on with our day.

I woke up to the sound of banging at my door, luckily lunar isn't here she spent the night with Chris, well guess what she's going to tell me when she get's back? I turned around and saw what time it was.

(A/n there might be some naughty language in here, sorry)

"Who the fuck is banging on my door at 11:30pm" I say mumbled angrily to myself. I made my way over to the door and to my surprise it was Andy, with a bottle in his hand he's suppose to be straight edge which upset me because he promised not to touch a single beer in his life.

"What the fuck are you doing here Andy" I whispered loudly, he drunkenly walked inside, "I w-want you b-back Scarlet" he said stuttering, "Andy go home please your d-", "I'm not straight edge because of you, you caused me to drink my sorrows" he yelled at me pointing.

Andy never yells at me at this point in time I was a little scared, he threw his glass bottle on the ground next to him causing me it jump, he came over to me and pushed me up against the wall. "A-Andy p-please", "please what? Don't hurt you because that's what you did to me" he yelled I yelled at him back saying stop.

Jordan's p.o.v (Jordan to the rescue)

I stopped editing my UMS video to the sound of yelling and screaming, possibly two doors down I made way my and walked the yelling increased when I got closer and closer to Scarlets door. I bursted through Scarlets door and saw the most horrifying event I saw in my entire life, Andy slapped scarlet causing her to fall to the ground.

Andy's face turned into pure shock realising what he just had done, I ran up to him and pushed Andy hard causing him to fall on the ground, "WHAT THE HELL ANDY!" I yelled at him picking up scarlet bridle style letting her cry onto my shoulder. "I-I didn't m-mean to I-", "GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!" I screamed, Andy got up brushed himself off drunkenly and made his way over to scarlet slowly, she lifted her head up, "get..... The f-fuck away from me a-Andy I never want to s-see you around here ever again".

Andy nodded his head and walked over the broken glass, "scarlet I'm sorry I-" before Andy could finish his sentence, scarlet jumped off of my embrace and went over slapping and hitting Andy saying get out. I went and wrapped my arms around her waist "scarlet shhhh calm down stop" I say calmingly, she kept squirming and yelling at Andy, Andy ran out of the apartment and I assumed ran for his life.

"I hate him, I- I hate h-him" she says in tears, I let her go and she turned to me crying on my shoulder I picked her up bridle style and went to my apartment to fix her up.

A/n oh dang some drama happened there wow, anyway I might post another one up today, or tomorrow have a groovy day, afternoon or night

Ranga out ^_^